Guess I'm Going to the K. Hall on Saturday

by bavman 55 Replies latest members private

• juni
    juni

Good morning Greg,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I agree it would be nice to have your DF relatives and whoever else you'd like to invite out for a meal. The funeral is in Watertown? My son and daughter in law live down the street from the Hall.

Be thinking of you.

Love, Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Bav,

sorry for your loss, and for the cold - hearted way you found out about it.

I do hope all goes well for you on Saturday

• joelbear
    joelbear

also sorry for your loss.

i vote for you and the other shunees (indian tribe?) go out for a nice meal together.

go on living

hugs

• metatron
    metatron

if you want to really get them mad, bring food and two large body guards and sit in the middle of the room and defy them to throw

you out.

metatron

• jojochan
    jojochan

Sorry for your loss,I feel for you.

You would think that, THAT would be a special time to put down the B.S and come together for once, put their differences aside and be human. No one should EVER have to deal with that shit.

jojochan.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry for the loss of Grandma, and for the way your family is treating you. (need ideas on where to eat? pm me if needed) carla

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I will be going to the kingdom hall this weekend aswell. An old friend died last week and his memorial is Saturday. I am not df'd but I haven't been to a meeting in the new area where my husband I have moved to. I went to memorial, I went to all of the assemblies and the Convention last year, even some sunday meetings with my parents but I am extremely inactive. I asked my mom where the memorial was and she said, "You know the hall that would be yours if you went." Aye, aye, aye, talk about guilt.

• unique1
    unique1

Sorry. I don't even know how to express it really. I just can't get over the fact that people who call themselves christians can be that unloving. I hope you and all the other Df'd DA'd have a good time after the funeral and remember your Grandmother in a good way.

• bavman
    bavman

Wow! All I can say after reading these responses is THANK YOU! I have said this before on here but I will say it again...family is who we make it. Your support is awesome. I will be fine on Saturday. You guys are the best....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

You're a better person than I....I may have had to remind them of the counsel to kiss my (_*_)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit