Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• bem
    bem

Hemp lover and sixonine I wondered who the sweet pixie child was she is beautiful, Cruzan, BTex you all are amazing for hosting the fests so good for so many folks,to get togather.

Thanks ((((Sparkplug)))) for all the pictures

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

bem got to go too.....damn.

next time for sure!!!

lisa

• damselfly
    damselfly

It looks like everyone had a blast! And all the hotties with glasses! You know who you are

Dams

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

This was an amazing & wonderful Fest...I enjoyed meeting so so many new ones and getting to visit & catch-up with wonderful old friends. So many thanks to Big Tex & Cruzanheart for hosting all of us.....they are fantastic hosts!!!

Thank you so much & hugs to Elsewhere and IP for supplying the crawfish and to Valis & CSG for their hard work & expertise in cooking them up. All the food was super yummy!

Foshill and Jade's son provided excellent musical entertainment and are both very, very talented!!...Thank you!

The pics are great Sparkplug....thanks for taking & sharing them...(it's ok to post any pics of me as well as of my daughter & her fiancee).

Jo and Eye, ya'll so craazzzy!! The gift bags were fabulous!! Ya'll thought of everything an apostate might need and the Manual should be published and distributed to Apostafest Headquarters everyhwere!!

Love to all,....Theresa

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well Thank you!! More is better. Now you have to tell me your real name and a description in a PM. There were so many people...Help!

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Thank you so much Chris and Nina for hosting this crazy time!!! I had such a blast! And damn... who called me the "hairy bummed guy"? LMAO Why is it I always end up naked? Why oh why? Sparkplug you rock girl. It was so awesome to finally meet you guys in person. SixOfNine, you rock man! Billygoat, I can't believe I recognized you! It was great to meet you and your husband! I love the look you shot me when I started to sing Kingdom Melodies! Yall I'm so ready for the next one!

Chris

• serendipity
    serendipity

Great pics, Decki! Now if I just knew which guys were single....

• Jade
    Jade

Sparkplug...I talked to Joy, she's at my house and she said you can post her pic. She is fine with it. It was really nice to meet everyone.

• Sparkplug
  • Sparkplug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit