Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What beautiful, beautiful people! Decki, you captured all of the inner fire in each of them -- GREAT pics!

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

BTW that group picture doesn't include everyone. I think by then, 6 or 8 people had already left and this was before Rabbit and Mrs. Rabbit showed up (I know I'm missing someone else!).

Doesn't Joy look fantastic?

Chris

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Great pictures, thanks for sharing those. Sorry Denny and I could not make it. He is so busying working 7 days a week close to home and has to finish soon so he can head to Texas....hopefully!

Wow Joy !! She looks so hot!! Girl what are you doing to shine so ?? I need some help to glow like you do hon!!

I miss you all and wish we could have been there to see great friends, so when's the next fest? lol,,,hugs to you all , Dede

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Aww - thanks More! Glad you liked it - they were a hoot to make.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dede, Little Toe is planning to come to Texas at the end of July, so maybe we can all get together then. Maybe Gloria's Restaurant or the downtown Bradford or . . . Austin!

Nina

• daystar
    daystar

Yes, LittleToe hopes to be here last weekend in July. I simply cannot miss meeting him!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    Yes, LittleToe hopes to be here last weekend in July. I simply cannot miss meeting him!

Me either. Im suppose to go to Vancouver sometime this July but I also gotta make another trip to Dallas to see him and some of you Dallas folks again; I was just beginning to talk more toward the end of the fest; Dont remember if it was me "opening up" or just the wine!

Littlerockguy

• Broken_Wolf
    Broken_Wolf

I'm only sorry I didn't get to spend more time with y'all. Nina and Chris, you sure opened a good-sized can o'whoop-ass!

-Margaret

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Maybe Gloria's Restaurant or the downtown Bradford or . . . Austin!"

Austin would be uber-fun, but if it ends up being in Dallas, my house is available for a party.

• wednesday
    wednesday

nina

i will surprise all of you one day and show up. I just have to finish having surgeries. seems like every event you guys have i'm in the hospital./recovering from a surgery(as is the case now) anyway, i'm not sure, but i think I may know sixofnine. I talked to him once(pm) and it appears we know some of the same people. This is really a small area around here so I may know several of you guys(fromthe KH that is) .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit