Third Annual Aposta-Crawfish Boil -- May 6, 2006!

by cruzanheart 295 Replies latest members meetups

• daystar
    daystar

Do we have an updated list of who can still attend?

• daystar
    daystar

bttt

Due to recent developments, if I am able to go, my son would have to go with.

**hello? is this thing on?**

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    **hello? is this thing on?**

Lol!

I hope you can make it.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, it's still on! Children are definitely welcome. Ours are 10 and 12 and I'm sure other kids will be coming as well, of varying ages. Not much longer, just a week from Saturday!

For those of you wanting to know what, if anything, to bring, this is really a pot luck kind of thing. In addition to the crawfish (which also includes corn, potatoes, sausage and the odd crab or two), I'm making a ham and a couple of roast chickens, maybe some boiled shrimp.

Beer, wine, soft drinks, salad, rolls, desserts, or just your wonderful presence -- any and all are welcome! This is very informal and if we run out of anything there are a couple of stores up the street for emergency supplies.

Looks like we'll be having a great crowd!

Nina

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Looks like we'll be having a great crowd!

Y'all have fun now ya hear!

Hope to see some pics of the great crowd enjoying all that yummy southern cookin'.

• cruzanheart
  • codeblue
    codeblue

Can't wait to meet you all

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, y'all, we are in the final week of countdown to this thing. Barb and Joe Anderson can't make it, alas, but we still have our "mystery guest" coming! Looks like a healthy crowd of ex-dubs and friends/spouses/SO's/coworkers will be attending.

We still need to bathe Moose and cook a ham, but other than that, WE'RE READY!!!

See you on Saturday! PM me if you need directions to our house.

Nina

• daystar
    daystar

"mystery guest"?? Woah...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Almost time!

I'll be off work on Thursday and Friday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit