Are Cats for True Christians?

by jst2laws 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

It has been a while since we have heard from the Circuit Overseer, Carlo. I'm glad to see his website is still up although it is missing some great stuff. Please check the aritcle "Are Cats for True Christian", for new light. http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/co.html Steve

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

When i was a raw web virgin newbie i stumbled onto this site and for several months that it was a legit "authorized circuit overseers page"

gotta love it!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

So let me get this straight - we're not supposed to have cats? Funneee!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I've got 4 cats who don't really care that I'm a Christian. They love me in spite of it and contrary to the Wicthtower they aren't sex crazed one bit... well not know anyway cuz the vet took care of that little problem.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

OK, I need to know....This is a parody right? To show how easily the society can demonise and paganise anything. Right?

THIS article, I remember...it was one of the first "apostate" essay I read when I was still a JW. And everytime I would read a Awake article, I would be reminded of that parody. And then I realised that the WT was really doing that...and I started laughing at myself for being so gullible for all those years. Beginning of the end.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Cats are not true christians, no, and they`re definitely not JWs...to independent for that, won`t bow down to worship the motherTower...

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    When i was a raw web virgin newbie i stumbled onto this site and for several months that it was a legit "authorized circuit overseers page"

I was confused at first too until I realized that http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/ led to the elder's secret book.

The cat article is hilarious. When I first read it, I thought it had come from the Watchtower.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Everyone knows that cats are our familiars!

Sherry -aka Glinda the good witch

• Rooster
    Rooster

That does it I am rushing out to buy a cat!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

LOL

substance abuse of catnip (an intoxicating herb) which produces conditions akin to drunkenness,

Not only funny but very clever. A send up of the writing style that extracts 'principles out of nothing, stretches the application of scriptures and arrives at ludicrous conclusions. Actually , I don't think this is so very much more far fetched than those articles on rock and pop music in the 70's an 80's .

Also reminds me of our old C.O., a confirmed "pussyphobe" who upset all the 'sisters' of the congregation by saying how disgusting it was for people to kiss their pets. "Animals place is outside the home" etc... I had a lot of calming down to do after that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit