Are Cats for True Christians?

by jst2laws 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Incidentally....

Muslims are taught that Allah does not approve of indoor pets such as doggies (man's best friend); yet, Muhammed (his Messenger) liked to keep cats in the house. Therefore.....it is okay for Muslims to keep cats as indoor pets.

Go figure.

T.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh Yeah????

Well, I have 2 Christian cats and they told me to tell you to kiss their little, pink, rosebuds. My other cat is a Persian and therefore a Muslim. He's becoming used to all the persecution, not to mention propaganda, from the Christian right and has decided to leave it all up to the will of Allah. Of course, he told me all this while doing his midday prayers. After he got off the prayer mat, he told me to tell you to kiss his rosebud too. Time to pucker up.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I sort of can't believe this is on here but I have a great answer for you. Cats are for people that love animals like cats. They can be Christian or not.

• teela(2)
    teela(2)

I looked at the entire site. Are you sure this guys for real and not just a piss take. ?

• JH
    JH

Rat loves cats

• greendawn
    greendawn

Someone wrote that in the style of the WTS in order to show how stupid their mentality is, it sounds very genuine but is in fact a satyr making fun of the FDS and their misuse of the bible. Eg if the egyptians idolised cats we must not keep them compare with if the pagans celebrated birthdays we must not.

• Dimples
    Dimples

So does having black cats make it a double whammy?

I just love my babies

DIMPLES

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

This one ate a jehovahs witness!

Thats not me by the way.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Of course, we can take no legal responsibility for anything which results from your voluntary application of your interpretation of such Biblical principles as you may believe that we have brought to your attention

To me, this was the funniest part of the whole article. Even though this was applied to cats, this reasoning is typical of the way the WT gets around taking responsibility for giving advice that might later come back to bite them (no pun intended).

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

yeppers!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit