Iran: Your Next !!!

by prophecor 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyman
    skyman

As I have already said the US is the one country that is responsible for Iran having the means to build the Bomb in the first place. Wake up people, Bush wants this, it is good for him and the real people that are in power behind the scene. Think about it if a real big war starts the people of the US will loose more freedom. Do not forget that BUSH Told Russia that GOD speaks to him. This war in Iraq is small. The US has weapons that they have not brought out against Iraq, why becasue they do not have to. The US have secret weapons that they had not used against Iraq at this date and time. You bet you the US has the military might if the people let the Demigod Bush get away with it he will destory Iran then we will have to rebuild the country. Which will bring more money to the real rulers behind the scene,

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Heathen..and truth seeker... I agree with you..
    I think the new KING OF THE NORTH are the Islam Extremists.
  • prophecor
    prophecor
    Why are Bush supporters so bad at literacy?

It's not "YOUR next" unless it's "your next [something]"

It is "YOU'RE" as in "YOU ARE next"

I guess its the same as Boy George having no capacity to say nukeuler

Not a Bush supporter, I actually opted for the Loser Carrion in the last election, even though he was the lesser of two evils. As bad as Boy George is, JFK would've been a dissaster in 2004, as would've been Al Gore in 2000. The democratic party is in its death throes at this time. They're graspping for straws as they try to recover from 2 failed elections and having no vision for the future.

Many in this country are not happy with the Republican party, this is true, but no one appears able to take the Democratic party where it needs to go, either. They're hemoraging from self inflicted wounds like those that come out of the mouth of Ted Kennedy this week during the Supreme Court nomination hearings on Capitol Hill. A very sad testimony to the aging senator from Massachusetts.

We've got a political system that's in desperate trouble over here in America, I'll be the first to admit it. George Bush has made a wealth of mistakes during his presidency, but America has very little to turn to in the form of leadership as far as Presidents go. 2008 is guaranteed to be a tragic sluggfest masqerading as a comedy.

Simon, as for my misuse of the King's English, I humbly accept your correction, I however beg to differ as to your thinking I'm a Bush supporter, that's something that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Art

• under74
    under74

Spectrum- no worries. we all make hasty posts now and then.

Just some thoughts--

You know, I have to agree with prophecor's last post for the most part. The US has become more and more divided because of the two party system but with out really most really seeing that the two parties are pretty much the same. I say this, but also believe the American psyche is rooted with that "pull yourself up from the bootstrap" mentality but in more recent years this mental state has been somewhat used by government and business e.g. capitolism as well as diluted by the media. Americans still have a mindset that's become a thing of the past. Bush was elected twice partly on this mindset of still seeing cowboys as icons by a tv watching public that want to believe in American myths and partly because Bush works for american capitolism which preys on American myths to make a dollar.

Also...speaking as an American here, only half of voters voted for Bush. Sure, that was mind blowing to me but...so many people voted against him and some refused to vote here because they don't think it'll help change anything. I vote, but as a just in case scenerio. I know the electoral system needs to change in the country as well as the 2 party system. I think a lot of people feel powerless here and then grow to feel nothing after awhile. Our constitution says that if government is no longer serving the people or it's purpose that the people can dissolve it and start over....but money means more than people here and people even if they won't admit it feel they can't change it. The system might not be good for your neighbor but so long as you can pay your rent that means you're getting by. It's not right, but I'm just being honest about what I see. A lot of people here in the US are fed up but don't know what to do.

Anyone ever seen Hud?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

It a case of the lesser evil.

If Democrates means no neocon zionist nazis who are fast steering us to WWIII then they are by miles the better choice. The voting public had better wake up to that.

• under74
    under74
    It a case of the lesser evil.

It's not really a case of lesser evil anymore. I've never voted for a Republican in my life but I can honestly say that there are only a couple Democrats in congress that stand for peace and rationality these days. Most are just as bad as the republicans...so long as they get there pay raises a gifts from special interest groups they'll stand by and be inneffective. If it were a case of the voting public voting for the lesser evil, Bush wouldn't have been elected in 2000. The majority of voters voted for Gore but because our elections are run by the electoral college, the minority won. Also, the majority of democrats in the senate and congress voted for giving Bush full authority to do whatever he wants. Now many of them say it was because it was after 9/11 and they were only given certain info about 9/11 and then about Iraq...this may be true BUT...I didn't have any information except what I read and watched on tv (and most of it was pro-war) and I knew it was all BS. This isn't a defense of republicans in any way. But there's no choice at all when there are 2 parties that sound exactly a like and a voting system that doesn't work. What's been created here ia a mass of people that think there vote doesn't matter....and it doesn't. And just to leave off for anyone that thinks the great majority of americans back up Bush and his people, here's a quote from a geat american and patriot-(warning:bad words)

We have become a Nazi monster in the eyes of the whole world -- a nation of bullies and bastards who would rather kill than live peacefully. We are not just Whores for power and oil, but killer whores with hate and fear in our hearts. We are human scum, and that is how history will judge us. No redeeming social value. Just whores. Get out of our way, or we'll kill you.Well, shit on that dumbness, George W. Bush does not speak for me or my son or my mother or my friends or the people I respect in this world. We didn't vote for these cheap, greedy little killers who speak for America today -- and we will not vote for them again in 2002. Or 2004. Or ever. Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads? Who among us can be happy and proud of having all this innocent blood on our hands? Who are these swine? These flag-sucking half-wits who get fleeced and fooled by stupid rich kids like George Bush? They are the same ones who wanted to have Muhammad Ali locked up for refusing to kill gooks. They speak for all that is cruel and stupid and vicious in the American character. They are the racists and hate mongers among us -- they are the Ku Klux Klan. I piss down the throats of these Nazis. And I am too old to worry about whether they like it or not. Fuck them.
    Hunter S. Thompson
  • hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

if Iran wants to use nuclear power for electricity and industry why not?

Okay the country could use polluting green house sources of power - but in a few years time when much of the low plains in the south are under water due to rising sea levels, iran's coal and gas powered power plants will be nuked by the government (US), along with those in India and china, to prevent any more damage to the US ecosystem from global pollution.

Iran and other non-nuclear countries are in a no win situation. Why do you think no one has openly attacked Pakistan or China or N Korea?

HB

• JH
    JH

Boom !!!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

" Most are just as bad as the republicans...so long as they get there pay raises a gifts from special interest groups they'll stand by and be inneffective."

Bloody hell, I can see WWIII straight ahead.
    I thought Democrates were world friendly. I think the EU needs to get Russia on side somehow and together contervail the US bully tactics otherwise we will all become serfdoms of the US. I don't think the US wants to take on the world if it finds stiff opposition but if it doesn't it's just going to have it's wicked way with us.

Hunter Thompson,
    My sentiments exactly.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Anyone touting that the US should bomb Iran, should go back and read the history of Iran, and the involvement already of the US and England.

Also, for those of you pukes that gleefully think we can "kick their asses", maybe you ought to stop and think of the 10,000's to 100,000's of deaths on both sides this would cause. Stow that red neck, hillbilly, bravado unless you are in the military currently and will actually have to put your balls on the line for such bravado.

Why does Iran want "the bomb"? Iraq didn't have the bomb.....look at them. North Korea does have the bomb....look at them. Have bomb = no invasion. No bomb = McDonalds & Starbucks on every corner. What would you do if you were Prez of Iran?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit