Iran: Your Next !!!

by prophecor 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

It is no more the American people who are "evil" than it was the German people who were "evil" for being mislead into supporting such a truly evil ruler as AH. I do believe that America is in trouble from it's political ruling elite. These people probably see the average citizen as a resource to be consumed.

Please don't hate all americans because of our leaders. Has democracy been hyjacked, and is it beyond the controls of the populace?

I don't personally hate Iranians, but I am wary of their govt and their claim of "energy" usage only. I would love to see the Iranian people rise up against their regime, but for what? To replace him with yet another Islamist tyrant?

....I'm tired and I lost my thought train...what ever

• under74
    under74
    In reality the US is not interested in a moral or ethical stance, their interest is in world domination of resources. An Iran with nukes probably puts paid to that dream.

Also if they were ethical about nukes they would never have given the Israelis nuke technology.

spectrum...not sure what your point is...since....I was in agreement with you and already know what the US government is about. no reality checks needed.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

America hasnt really even recovered from Vietnam!It willnot beat the resistance fighters in Iraq (i willnot use the word insurgents..lets call them what they are).To take on Iran would be totally stupid,so it follows that the U.S will probably take them on!

Who the fuck do they think they are!

I really pity the genuine peace loving Citizens of America.I detest those that support Bush and his current illegal war.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Under,

Your right, sorry,
    I mis-read your bit after IMO.

• minimus
    minimus

Bush supporters aren't necessarily illiterate because of their misspelling. I find that nearly everyone that posts here at one time or another screws up the Queen's English.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

darkuncle,

"Please don't hate all americans because of our leaders. Has democracy been hyjacked, and is it beyond the controls of the populace?"

We really don't. I just dispise the cocky smug b*stards that are willing and egg on the US government to create death and destruction to innocent people for the sake of resources and world hegemony. These are sick people whether they are politician, media or voting public.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

cocky smug b*stards that are willing and egg on the US government to create death and destruction to innocent people for the sake of resources and world hegemony.

Dont you mean 1$ per gallon gasoline?

• Soledad
    Soledad
    America does not have the capability but that doesn't stop them being stupid enough to try as we have seen.

It also doesn't stop Blair from being stupid enough to follow right along with Bush. Monkey see monkey do.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I beg to differ. America does have the capability - just not the political will of its populace. It could be done quite easily but World War 3 would be the result

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"Dont you mean 1$ per gallon gasoline?"
    Exactly, SUVs run on the cheap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit