Iran: Your Next !!!

by prophecor 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyman
    skyman

True fact We gave them the plans to build the Nukes. So the good old U.S.A. givith and now want to takith. This Article was just in the news on the 9th read and you will see the hypocritical US,. The US wanted this to happen so they would have reason the destroy IRAN

Here is the article intitled "Why have both the US and the UK have given Iran the materials it needs to go nuclear?" click on link to readhttp://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/090106Iran.htm

Every thing is happening as planned by USA and Isreal

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Are you watching world events unfold before your eyes? Iraq is receiving a liberation from ancient backward politics and a ruthless criminaly minded dictatorship. Boy Geoge has stuck his foot in the middle east, to the amazement of virtually the entire planet. People, regardless of thier position, pro or con, are paying rapt attention. Iraq has seen democracy kick a hole in window of a ruthless tyrant. Do you think Iraq is worried that its next? Kinda' like waiting for the wolf at the door.

its a pitty we cant watch it all at the cinema isnt it?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Every thing is happening as planned by USA and Isreal

oh boy

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    The US wanted this to happen so they would have reason the destroy IRAN

LOL. "Have website, will have disciples."

• skyman
    skyman

People can hide their sorry asses in the sand and pretend they are in never-ever-land. No amount of logical thinking can stir an idot, and that is what you are if you think that the US did not hope and plan this.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I am keenly interested in this issue. So, I will address a few branches of comments based on the original question.

1. Is Iran the king of the north, south or anything prophetic related to the bible? In my opinion, it is irrelevant and also inconclusive and impossible to prove whether any of the purposely ambiguous prophetic language used in the bible has any real significance to current events at all. It is a fruitless pursuit to attempt to map any current events to religious writings, as if any intelligent powerful being would have cryptically sealed important information in an illogical format defying sense and reason and expected imperfect humans to sort out the details or suffer global cataclysms in armageddon. Ridiculous to say the least.

2. Is Iran next for US Attack? That depends on how much financial gain is available for politicans, corporations, lobbyists and the zionists backing them all. If it can be done without intervention and/or opposition from Russia, China, North Korea or anyone else who could possibly thwart the US military, then it is a definite possibility. Iran has oil and a lot of cranky clerics and is the spiritual home of the Shia.

3. Would nuclear weapons be used? I believe the most intelligent approach to avoid being occupied by american capitalists with a zionist agenda is in fact to quickly develop secret nuclear weapons and store them underground where they cannot be located, photgraphed, or attacked from the surface. It is the only deterrent that could keep the greedy coporations away from carving up Iran into contracts and subsidiaries .

4. What would Russia, China do if the US invaded Iran? I believe before any invasion would occur, the US government, its defense industry, and american business with the help of zionists would make sure to carve up pieces of Iran and serve up enough economic opportunity to Russia, China and anyone else to keep them quiet and out of the picture. If I were China, I would refuse to be bought and I would say "no more invasions on this continent". If I were Russia, I would say I get 50% of all the oil action or it's no go! If I were Iran, and I knew it was too late and the invasoion was definitely coming, I would prepare a huge strike against Isreal using everything available.

That's my take.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    People can hide their sorry asses in the sand and pretend they are in never-ever-land. No amount of logical thinking can stir an idot, and that is what you are if you think that the US did not hope and plan this.

What do you call an idiot who can't spell "idiot"?

• skyman
    skyman

smarter than you.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    I presume you mean "you're next to show off the ineffectiveness of the American army" ?

its the showing off by bush, of the damn cleverest pincer movement in history (you see, it was nothing to do with a caspian oil pipeline!). rommel, eat you're your heart out.

• Simon
    Simon

Don't forget that one of the main reasons that the current regime is in Iran is because of past American interference and attempts to control the country. All the birds are coming home to roost now eh?!

There was a program on here about the CIA's record around the globe. Christ. Numerous conflicts on the planet were caused by the US practice of assassination and 'regime change' ... usually from an elected but left wing one to a right-wing facist dictator with the resulting death and misery of millions of people.

Every wonder why many on the planet hates America? Because you export more than coca-cola, you export death in the form of a fanatical facist ideology.

Will Iran be next?

America does not have the capability but that doesn't stop them being stupid enough to try as we have seen.

Unfortunately the apathy of the general electorate will probably allow it. They only have to be told that Iran is a threat and that gas prices will go up after all ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit