Does the Watchtower Society Monitor this Board???

by integ 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The WTS more than likely watches this forum for content. They want to see what we're saying and how we're doing in order to plan ways to effectively prevent any WTS members from actually listening to what we're saying. Sorry to say, we're probably fodder for their articles that deal with "apostacy."

Frannie

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

As long as fading JWs on here stay incognito I think it is great if other JWs and the WTS monitor the web. The contaminated food they feed the sheep can do no more damage than it has already done to the members. If they are warned of approaching alegal dangers that is good, it forces them to clean up their act. This is exactly what the site on JWs for blood reform has achieved over the last 10 years.

But the flip side is that the reason there is such a large swing away from the organisation, including in the bethels, is the internet. I remember reading an article "can truth survive the internet", and truth can, but the Truth will not unless it has some serious changes.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I believe they do. They busy themselves trying to weed out the "poztates", in order to keep the "congregation clean". Yup, I certainly think they do, they have a lot to lose .

They are trying to weed me out...Gasp. Thanks for spelling Poztate right. I will be waiting for them.

Of course they monitor this board. We have shown ourselves to be the enemy of the WT and it's corrupt practices.It has to be monitored at a high level and by those not easily influenced by Poztateā„¢ talk. No pimpley faced new bethel boy for us. It will be monitored by those whom the WT controls in mind and in body......Hi BUBBA and welcome to JWD. I imagine you are one of the as*h*les who had a part in taking down the Quotes Site.

You made a big mistake BUBA because now I take this personally. I hope I will be there to pound the final nail into the WT coffin and I know a lot of others who feel the same. How do you like looking in the "Mirrors"?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Heads up Watchtower monitors REBEL JW YOUTH POSTINGS AT MYSPACE

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    What else would you like me to do with my gum when i'm done with it sir?

oh im sorry...do they not have rubbish bins in your vicinity

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    First highlight the text you want to quote. ; Then look in the posting window. There are a series of icons. ; Click on the icon that has the quotation marks (next to the smilie). ; That inserts the yellow quote box in your posting window. ; Now paste your text. ; The best way to paste in the posting window is to use the keystrock which is CTRL+V. ; You could also paste using the clipboard icon

This won't work if you are using a Macintosh or Mozilla though. It doesn't give you the icons.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    HEY GB! If you're reading this just know I'm still in one of your kingdom halls writing up fake time slips every month, sticking gum under your precious plush seats and would spit in a contribution box before I ever put in a dime.

Priceless!! LMAO!! You go girl!!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    First highlight the text you want to quote. Then look in the posting window. There are a series of icons. Click on the icon that has the quotation marks (next to the smilie). That inserts the yellow quote box in your posting window. Now paste your text. The best way to paste in the posting window is to use the keystrock which is CTRL+V. You could also paste using the clipboard icon.

Just practicing. It works!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Hardly. If they had some kind of official arrangement to monitor these kinds of boards then it would have come out by now through someone like Barbara Anderson or another Bethelite. But I have no doubt that a goodly number of Bethelites have a secret peek quite regularly. Curiosity is a powerful thing.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

How can they be "spying" if we have nothing to hide? Wouldn't it be called a form of "worship" keeping up with what we are doing? They can be the Papartzie if they choose to in my opinion. If we ask Jesus questions, are we "spying" or "worshipping" Him? Pretty simple to me......

I would love to hear your thoughts though.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit