Does the Watchtower Society Monitor this Board???

by integ 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

On my site I have an article about the WTBTS who visited my website several times as I noticed in my site's statistics:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/jws-vs-the-world/watchtower-society-visits-apostate-website/

Greetings,
    Rado Vleugel

• jgnat
    jgnat

If Richie is getting a visit from the CO this week, I expect it will be to promote him to Ministerial Servant. If past actions are any indication. If you do, Richie, I expect a fresh bathroom photo showing what you REALLY think.

• undercover
    undercover
    If Richie is getting a visit from the CO this week, I expect it will be to promote him to Ministerial Servant. If past actions are any indication.

Richie as an MS. Wouldn't that be rich?

• Legolas
    Legolas

On my site I have an article about the WTBTS who visited my website several times as I noticed in my site's statistics:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/index.php/jws-vs-the-world/watchtower-society-visits-apostate-website/

Greetings,

Rado Vleugel

HaHa...Oh Gwad I hope your looking at this then!

• Jourles
    Jourles

The reason for RR not being 'outed' yet could be the fact that he has already stated many times that he will be DA'ing himself once he turns 18(am I correct RR?) The WTS knows this and is simply letting him slide until such time. If he were to be confronted with "evidence" of his participation on this board, imagine the hoopla that would follow. RR would detail everything that happens and make a stink over it, not to mention everyone else bringing up the fact that he is only 17, not yet a legal adult. Who knows? It could be their reason. I can see it already -- RR gets busted and the thread goes on for 30 pages, in the first day!

Why wouldn't the WTS monitor this board? They are a business, remember? If you owned a company and there was a website out there for disgruntled employees/ex-employees, you would for a certainty monitor that website.

This has nothing to do with biblical definitions of apostates and steering clear of them. This is a business. And we are the disgruntled employees/ex-employees. Instead of taking our complaints from here on this board and making changes in the company to rectify those complaints, they are kicking out the good employees who don't agree with management.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If Richie is getting a visit from the CO this week, I expect it will be to promote him to Ministerial Servant. If past actions are any indication. If you do, Richie, I expect a fresh bathroom photo showing what you REALLY think.

Jgnat, I got your christmas card. Thanks. And the CO is coming, and will more than likely ask to work out in service with me saturday. So do I let him down nice, or just drop him hard? Hey Bethel, me and Carey Barber go way back. How's he doing? What is he now? 101? Just tell him Richie said hi.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    But I do think they rely on individual JWs, who report general findings to elders, who then take it to the GB.

My opinion: I don't exactly see individual JWs saying to the elders "Hey, I was cruising through this apostate chat room and guess what I found?" And I don't think they would "assign" individuals to do the monitoring because of the obvious vulnerability of them catching "apostate fever."

I also don't think they use it to try to find individual apostates. But as a window into trends and dangers - definitely.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    The reason for RR not being 'outed' yet could be the fact that he has already stated many times that he will be DA'ing himself once he turns 18(am I correct RR?) The WTS knows this and is simply letting him slide until such time. If he were to be confronted with "evidence" of his participation on this board, imagine the hoopla that would follow. RR would detail everything that happens and make a stink over it, not to mention everyone else bringing up the fact that he is only 17, not yet a legal adult. Who knows? It could be their reason. I can see it already -- RR gets busted and the thread goes on for 30 pages, in the first day!

Yeah, you're right.

Honestly, it would be kinda fun if they did throw some stuff at me. Imagine the fun we could have if something was to happen...

I doubt it though. The elders are scared of my family, and with the threat of a lawyer (Miss Noris??), the whole Circuit would be in an uproar!!!

• moshe
    moshe

I have a website for UAW workers at a recently closed plant here in my city. In checking my IP statistics I found that 8% of the visitors to my website used windows 2000 OS. That is the operating system my company uses.Individuals use Winows 98,ME,XP for the most part. Some high up salary guys were monitoring all the posts out of some morbid curiosity, I guess. You have to be a pretty high salary grade to have internet access in that company. Do Belthelites have internet access? The smart ones could probably use wifi from their upper floor rooms to get free unmonitored web access or they use a pda phone like mine- Sprint charges $15mo extra for unlimited intenet browsing. That's what I would use, a web capable cellphone, and I would never let anyone have access to it. done watching over my shoulder, Moshe

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness
    well thats just sad in any society

What else would you like me to do with my gum when i'm done with it sir?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit