Does the Watchtower Society Monitor this Board???

by integ 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dansk
    Dansk

In case you missed it, you have it from a lawyer:

YES the borg monitors. Take it as a certainty.

Kimberlee D. Norris

Ian

• Krystal
    Krystal
    only if you new what i new then you wouldnt be asking this question

LOL... PMJ always cracks me up... he tries so hard to sound so darn smart and then makes all kinds of spelling mistakes like "new"!! Watch out PMJ, with spelling like that a local elder could find you pretty easily!! LOL Posting on an apostate board, tsk tsk. I am sure they watch... why not? They are a publishing company after all, thsy don't actually follow their own rules!

• Forscher
    Forscher

I've never been able to get the quote function to work for me by clicking. So I finally decided to just look at the code itself using the "page source" function in the pull down "view" menu on my Netscape browser and use it. That is partly why I decided to just go ahead and start learning HTML coding.
    Forscher

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Thanks Frannie and Big Tex.

NYCkid

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Not to discredit anyone, as I know that Jourles and JWFacts were both confronted with their posts from this board, but I have been a fairly easy target.

I've given my real name, am very open about my home, and have posted tons of pictures of myself, as well as been fairly descriptive when it comes to my run-ins with the elders. Anyone in my area could easily ID me. And yet, here I am, 10 months on here, 2300 posts, and not a darn word about it.

So they DO watch the board. But do they watch it closely? It doesn't appear so. Do they seem to have a high concentration on people who have websites, in addition to their activities here on the board? It appears true.

But then again, I have my CO visit this week. So this might be it... Although I doubt it.

• Dune
    Dune

Then again, if an elder mentioned that he saw you on the site, what the hell was he doing there in the first place?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

They are classic predators they came after me when i first went up for a while but now they know mine is a death wish and any attack on me would be a very bad move.

Of course,the fiercest enemy is the man/woman with nothing to lose and that would be me.-Danny Haszard (even my home phone number is up on the net)

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Richie!

Are YOU a TROLL!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know and I will not tell you how I know, but for 100% certain YES, the WTBTS does monitor this and other boards

• Stealth
    Stealth

On one hand I could see the WT legal dept keeping tabs on the board to stay ahead of the curve on the war on theocrocy. However one can't help notice the in your face antics of Richie R with no outing of any kind.

So if the board is monitored by the WT, what is their purpose for doing so?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit