Does the Watchtower Society Monitor this Board???

by integ 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• integ
    integ

Hi,

Maybe this has been addressed before, but after reading certain comments about people being "outed", I wonder if the WTS really monitors this site? If so, to what extent? Or is it just individual elders etc.?

Thanks,

Integ.

• Jourles
    Jourles

You betcha. Although I'm not sure to what extent they go to find your "average" fader. I think the ones who have websites, help significantly with any exjw project, etc., are the ones they probably target.

But I think if you have a website and are not yet an "ex-JW," you can guarantee they are working on finding out who you are.

• gumby
    gumby

This board is where the WT lawyers prepare some of the "food" that the publications contain that gives them an edge to combat legal battles. This board alerts them when we find shit on them. But, this board also frees those in bondage and helps re-write WT doctrine.. It's a two edged sword.....but a good one.

Gumby....of the proud to be an apostate class

• Dune
    Dune

I'm just glad that the IP addresses are scrambled.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

I don't think the WTS would waste valuable time and resources to monitor it.

But I do think they rely on individual JWs, who report general findings to elders, who then take it to the GB.

I'm sure individual JWs (the zealous ones) will use this and others sites to "out" their brothers and sisters,

the same way they will snoop observe around your home, business, car, etc. to find "indication of lack of faith".

willow

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I don't think the WTS would waste valuable time and resources to monitor it.

I respectfuly disagree. I don't think they go after every poster but sure they go after high profile ones and their web sites if any.

G

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

Yes, I do agree with websites.

But still think they leave the rest of it up to flunkies in the congregations.

willow

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Man, they won't stop at nothing will they?!

HEY GB! If you're reading this just know I'm still in one of your kingdom halls writing up fake time slips every month, sticking gum under your precious plush seats and would spit in a contribution box before I ever put in a dime.

Take that!

• delilah
    delilah
    I believe they do. They busy themselves trying to weed out the "poztates", in order to keep the "congregation clean". Yup, I certainly think they do, they have a lot to lose .
  • NYCkid
    NYCkid

"But I think if you have a website and are not yet an "ex-JW," you can guarantee they are working on finding out who you are." - by the way how do you guys take a quote from another poster and put it into a box?

If anyone has read George Orwell's novel "1984," does this remind you of the "Thought Police"? I'm almost done with that book now and "The Party" sounds alot like the WTBTS.

Regards,

NYCkid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit