Does the Watchtower Society Monitor this Board???

by integ 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KW13
    KW13

ha, but no matter what tactics they employ, people soon see or eventually see the 'organization behind the name' and leave.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WATCHTOWER JEHOVAH'S WITNESS WHISTLE BLOWER my metatag and the theme of my "whistle-blower" site from the get-go

Do they view my pages?Can i reverse DNS IP addy from my stats page and find out?Does it get cold in Maine?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In discussing this on another board, a Jehovah's Witness assured us that the governing body and those at Bethel have no need for spies to monitor apostate sites. When going door-to-door it is the householders who have copied info from these sites (like Quotes) that give it to the Witnesses, (Bethelites and governing board members themselves). And, of course, these higher ups contact their lawyers. So there you have it. Or do we?

• magoo
    magoo
    About me:A little bit info, im a typical girl working in a travel agency, working 8 hours day from Monday to Saturday. Im spiritual minded too I consume my free day( Sunday) going to field to preach goodnews to other people, as well as to attend meetings. Eventhough this hectic schedule i have, still have time to hang up with my friends( inside & out the congregation) to watch movie and to play badminton. Yes, i love sports, fashion & most speacially travelling.
    Who I'd like to meet:

...........................a little qoute from myspace blogger........"hang up with my friends".................i always thought they were kinda "batty"

magoo

• FairMind
    FairMind

Accidently clicked on "reply" but what the heck. Yea they monitor this site, look at what happened to QUOTES.

• slugga
    slugga
    I've given my real name, am very open about my home, and have posted tons of pictures of myself, as well as been fairly descriptive when it comes to my run-ins with the elders. Anyone in my area could easily ID me. And yet, here I am, 10 months on here, 2300 posts, and not a darn word about it.

They're just waiting for your "Stepford clone" to be ready then you'll be whisked outta the back door of the library and be replaced with a nice Richie that will be special Pioneering before the summer!

Matt

• belbab
    belbab

Do they monitor this site?

No they post on it whenever someone touches their eyeball. They have their spin doctors.

Sometimes their chariot wheels squeek a little, you better get some axle grease brudders, your wheels might fall off.

belbab

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

It would be funny if they were in bed with the UN,
    but not around here looking for that 1 lost sheep,
    since they claim to follow the bible.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    In discussing this on another board, a Jehovah's Witness assured us that the governing body and those at Bethel have no need for spies to monitor apostate sites. When going door-to-door it is the householders who have copied info from these sites (like Quotes) that give it to the Witnesses, (Bethelites and governing board members themselves). And, of course, these higher ups contact their lawyers. So there you have it. Or do we?

Well...They have never lied to us before........Want to bet...

• craigulous
    craigulous

I have not been on the post long enough to make an educated guess, but it makes sense that they would. I will defer to the battle hardened veterans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit