The Good News and Bad News (Brace yourselves; cause it is bad)

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully
    I wonder what the new language could be??

Well it's always been written in Pure Bull$h!t.... maybe they've just made it official.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***Come to think of it? Jesus talked Ebonics!

What's that scripture where he says: "I be he?" That's slang man!

***Double dutch?

Parsel toungue? (from Harry Potter)

Txt?

Klingon?

***THAT IS GOODNEWS THANKS FOR SHEARING IT.JUST GOES TO SHOW THE GOOD NEWS IS BEING PREAHED THROUGH OUT THE INHABITED EARTH

the "good news"has been Sheard !

pmj................i always thought it was being "preahed".........................i guess that's why so many new ones are running to the "troof."

***THAT IS GOODNEWS THANKS FOR SHEARING IT. The flock is getting fleeced by the WTS

How about Pig Latin?

Ancay Iay offeray ouyay ethay ewnay atchtowerway?

Ya gotta STOOOOOPPPPPPP! If I laugh any harder---I'll stop breathin! You are all just TOO funny!!!!

breathless hugs, (eathlessbray ugshay)

Annie (hay?)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well it's always been written in Pure Bull$h!t.... maybe they've just made it official.

THERE ya go!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

We really all should open up a comedy club

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If they started writing above a 5th grade level, would that count as a new language?

Seriously, have you ever read something written in one of those pidgin languages based on English? That's a hoot!

Dave

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Actually, PMJ, it just means WTS publications are being printed in one more language. Even the WTS admitted that translating the Bible into many languages and distributing them did not constitute preaching.

Yes they may translate the bible in so many languages, but why?????? According to the Borg the bible was written for the 144,000 of which according to them only have about 8000 left. Yet only the GB make any decisions. Do they ever ask the the complete Unnointed when making changes etc. Answer NO!!! Remember Jesus is NOT your mediator, the ORG is? They are so full of Shyt.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

"Government where bye, bye, bringim back paradise"

Tried to place that Pidgin English Government brochure with a man who thought I was the Insurance agent. His bleary eyes and drunken stupor made it clear I could have read the label off my underwear to him and he would have given me a couple of bucks for my trouble.

stillA, ebonics! LOL! The first article of the ebonics Watchtower starts off:

"Most thugs these days thank they the sh**, but we gots us a gangstah with some serious gets. He use ice and fire from the sky to take out mutha f***ahs who get up in his grill trippin'. Like he say, 'Whoever lose dey baby-mamas and dey brothahs and dey sistahs fo' me gone gets mo brothas and sistahs and baby-mamas if dey roll wit me. 'Cause I takes care o' mineses. Yuhknowhatahmsayin', mutha f***ah?'"

AuldSoul

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

AuldSoul:

LMAO! Oh God, I think I'm gonna piss in my pants! Hilarious.

Waait a second? Whatcha know bout baby mama's and all that?

You a brother Auld??

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Married to a sistah, sistah.

AuldSoul

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Ohhhh, so that explains that "cause I'm Rick James B***" attitude about ya! Gotcha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit