How Gay are you?

by LittleToe 125 Replies latest members adult

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    For an example of this gravitation, consider this. What do Black British people have to do with African-American Hip-Hip culture?... Absolutely nothing... What about Afro-Caribbean French people?... Even less than the Black British people, they don't even share the same language... yet, nevertheless, they both gravitate toward dressing and acting like African-Americans because thats what they think society demands of them.

Dorayakii- That's a very interesting observation. I'll be pondering that for a while.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i think anyone that knows that much about testicles has to be more than 13% gay.

i'm just saying.

but that does give me one more reason to ask men to pull their pants down.

i'm just saying.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

roflmao!! Joelbear if you were a lesbian instead of a gay man I think I'd kiss you right square on the lips!!

too funny

Sherry

• Krystal
    Krystal

Shock of shocks, I am 53% Gay! lol

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

joelbear

i think anyone that knows that much about testicles has to be more than 13% gay.
    i'm just saying.

I also know that the "G" in "G Spot" stands for Gräfenberg. Knowledge does not define sexuality.

I'm just saying.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

43% Gay...which apparently means I am well adjusted...hehe. DB74

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It said 36%.

"You're a straight-laced girlie girl with just a hint of your butch side sometimes popping out!" Hmmmm, well considering I just woke up from a homoerotic dream, I thought it would have been much higher. ;)

I am quite straight-laced tho, but is it just me or did the questions for chicks seem overly MALE-oriented. Like they just took gay male questions and made negative answers apply for lesbians? I didn't get asked the questions I thought I was going to be asked.

• joelbear
    joelbear

Mitch gave me another test last night. There weren't really any questions. But, it turns out that I am 100% gay.

I liked this take at home test better too.

• FairMind
    FairMind

12% Gay but if i was a women I'd be 88% gay.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

53% gay.

Same as the other test.

yes, i'm a libra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit