Anyone got their meeting tonight?

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    think not knowing that australia is in a different time zone has more to do with being american than being jw

oh and its nowhere near france

tijkmo.. laughing my ass off.. I'm sorry I thought it was just me thinking this!

Poppy xx

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I don't have periods, but it kind of sounds like it. I think there are a lot of people out there who would rather have a period than go to one of those meetings!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Serendipity: your post made me lol because I am a 42 year old spiritually weak mother with an undisclosed health problem and absolutely no elders or anyone else for that matter ever comes and bothers me. I think it's cause they might have to actually do something to help me! lol

Atypical: And my husband is currently a MS of the "go along to get along" variety so he pretty much keeps everything I've told him about how I really feel to himself. Although every now and then, I hear him expressing opinions on the society that I know he picked up from me. I tell him he better watch it or he will get df'd for being an apostate.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Nope, I'll stay home and watch the paint dry, and flag fly.

Dismembered

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT
    If you're late for a meeting, I doubt it'd matter much.

As for being late for the other...

LOL!

I didn't think of that!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

@Dismembered: Man, you know its bad when you rather stay home and wait for the paint dry! lol.

Things I rather be doing then going to the meeting:

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Really got to go...

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I would rather eat lint than go

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit