Anyone got their meeting tonight?

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Well I got mine at 7:30.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who still goes!

• JH
    JH

22 y 2 m 26 d Do you need a ride

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

JH you always crack me up with your posts. LOL!

Ha! Nah, I'm good. My Oldsmobile may be a potatoe bucket to most- but to me she's mama's cowboy. But thanks for the offer.

• blondie
    blondie

There's a meeting tonight, but I ain't going, and I am training myself not to say "my" congregation or even "my old" congregation. Better, "the last congregation I attended."

Good Luck; do you have something to do?

Shopping list

To Do list

update your phone numbers

Blondie

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

LOL Blondie! I usually:

text messages my friends and

write in my journal

and of course whenever I catch "interesting" points I write them down to research later which I usually do on JWD since ya'll are always so helpful!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am going too tonight.

The summer assemby will be announced. Can't miss that can I ?

wanna

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

There's some JW's living behind our place. Only they don't know I'm a fader from their congregation. (They moved into the cong after I stopped attending.)

Last night was meeting night (Tuesday night AUS time) and the TMS + KM meeting over here and as me and my boy sat in the backyard chilling out I had a laugh about them being at the booooring meeting while I was just doing my thing!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Wait a second!

This is big! You mean to tell me its Wednesday in Australia right now? So you saw 2006 before other people? That is soooooo cool!

WOW! Ya learn something new everyday! Eat that FDS!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I saw the light long ago, going to their meetings was boring, uninspiring, and a subtle way of mind conditioning with the talks prepared by unknown unnamed people in Crooklyn.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

LOL your a cutie!

Yes it is Wednesday here. New Zealand gets the new year before us though. Right now where I am it is 10.20am Wednesday morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit