Anyone got their meeting tonight?

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Dave it aint that easy for some of us.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Hi, First of all good luck on your journey. I know its easy for me to say if you don't want to go then don't. The best thing is that you are thinking about the whole thing. Now that my mom is gone there are no more JW's in our family. I enjoy being able to not have to deal with that part of her life anymore. If one has JW's in the family, I can see the struggle. Keep up on the board, do research on your own, listen to that voice inside of you, you will make the move when the time is right. What I think is sad is that I have seen some of the people on the board who left the JW's and then left all faith in God. I can see that happening in some people, but no matter what, God loves all. He doesn't have feelings for only one group, He loves all who believe in him. Peace, Dave

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

finally got rid of the book study from our home last week, so this is the first Thursday (we had it then cos our cong shared a hall) I haven't had a meeting thing going on, even though I wasn't attending I used to have to get the chairs out etc and listen to it all afterwards and some of them would shout upstairs...arrgggh.

So relieved!!! I felt good since Iwoke up just thinking about it.

Poppy xxx

• 42long
    42long

Meetings rule. You just got to get there late (like 15 minutes before the end). Kingdom Halls (like most other churches) are always rife with horny young girls being told its wrong to do what they want to do the most. Kingdom Halls have to rate near the top in pickup spots, with a suprisingly short time to consumation. IMO, also a much higher quality of girls than what you might find in your neighborhood bar. The only thing better than meetings are the District Assemblies. I'm married now, but damn, if I was still single, I'd definitely consider going back to meetings.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

That's right Susie! The meeting is tonight!!!

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Everytime I see this thread, my mind thinks, "Anyone got their period tonight?"

Is anyone else thinking this, or am I just twisted?

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

biteme -

I vote that you are just twisted.

-Aude.

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Well... period... meeting... what's the difference?

I'm sorry stillawitness. I feel for ya still having to go to those meetings... a complete waste of time.

• jessthebull
    jessthebull

Friday night in NZ now (for your benifit stilla ), no meetings, obviously, but best of all no field service tomorrow!!!!! Yay, yay yay!

Good luck with sorting everything out, a year ago i was still at home and still at the meetings, but now im in my own place and waking up the the truth about the "truth".

man i'm so stoked i dont have to go out bothering people tomorrow...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Well... period... meeting... what's the difference?

If you're late for a meeting, I doubt it'd matter much.

As for being late for the other...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit