Anyone got their meeting tonight?

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I havent been to a meeting in...let me see...oh about 17 years now and I don't even miss it.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    This is big! You mean to tell me its Wednesday in Australia right now? So you saw 2006 before other people? That is soooooo cool!

LMAO

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Good for you msjones! I remember when I left home at 18 and thought for some reason I would feel incredibly weird for not going to the meetings anymore. I was just glad to not have to miss my fave shows anymore!

That is pretty cool about the time zone difference; what can I say? I've been so sheltered for so long.

But hey! Perk up Still-A! You still got the most perfectly arched eyebrows amongst all your friends!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes it is our Bookgroup tonight

• Dimples
    Dimples

Haven't been to a meeting in 6 years! Too bad you still have to be bored sitting through them. I'll be thinking of you.

DIMPLES

• serendipity
    serendipity

Our TMS/SM is tonight, but I only attend on Sundays, two or three times a month. Got to keep up appearances, ya know? I want to be viewed as spiritually weak, struggling single mother with an undisclosed health problem. Guaranteed to keep 100% of the elders and 95% of the congregation away from me.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

We have TMS/KM tomorrow night. I have the talk on "Profanity" , anyone want to help me write it?

• carla
    carla

yeah, dopey abandoned his family yet another night.

• luna2
    luna2

You know, carla, maybe you and the kids could start going out to the movies or out to eat or something on his meeting nights. Let him make himself a sandwich for dinner and sit there at the meeting wondering what you all are doing while he's sitting there being bored out of his mind. LOL

Haven't been to a meeting in a very long time and I'm very, very glad I don't feel I have to ever go to another one! I don't even know if they are still on the same schedule any more.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hey Stella, wanna know sumthin real craxy cool? Not only is it Wednesday already where the Aussies are, it's the beginning of the Summer Season as well. Go Figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit