Anyone got their meeting tonight?

by stillAwitness 57 Replies latest jw experiences

• prophecor
    prophecor

Props: Missing Meetings Since 92

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We have TMS/KM tomorrow night. I have the talk on "Profanity" , anyone want to help me write it? F--k the f-----g f------rs is a sentence that contains a verb, a noun and an adjective -- that would be a good introduction

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    WOW! Ya learn something new everyday! Eat that FDS!

i think not knowing that australia is in a different time zone has more to do with being american than being jw

oh and its nowhere near france

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    it's the beginning of the Summer Season as well.

Thats true! And we've had some real stinkers too let me assure you!!! On the weekend we had shocking 102.2 degrees farenheit (39 celcius). Sydney had it worse... They had 111.2 farenheit (44 celcius).

• Dune
    Dune

I was the reader today so no text messaging for me.

But during the TMS, i usually do homework or write poetry. I'm also working on a book idea which mixes JW's and 1984.

• atypical
    atypical

Yeah, it's bookstudy night, but I am not going, which means I am bored at home while my wife is gone.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, we have our MS/SM on Tuesdays. But .... well .... I didn't go tonight but I went two Sundays ago so I am good for at least this week.

Rub a Dub

• Oppie2006
    Oppie2006

Yes I did...It was very enlightening..I am a bible student who is studying the truth and I always find the talks encouraging.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi opppie, welcome to the forum!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Anyone got their meeting tonight?

No. Mine is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6 P.M. At 5 we all meet in the gym for supper and then go to the main sanctuary at 6. We are studying Revelation and doing it verse by verse. We search other scriptures and let the Bibe explain itself. We also sing beautiful songs about our Lord and Savior. Our meeting is over at 7 P.M. I wish it would last until 9 or 10 P.M. because it is so interesting and fun to learn about the Bible and Jesus.

Oh, did you mean the Kingdom hall meeting for the Theo - cratic Ministry school and the Service Meeting? I do not attend anymore because the elders would not let me sing praises to Jesus or worship Him as my God and my Lord. Also, I was bit perturbed that the Faithful Discreet Slave and Theo - dore Jarzc was secretly riding on the back of the United Nations at the same time they were condemning the UN as a 'counterfeit kingdom' worthy of destruction by the Watchtower god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit