very very important read important!

by iamtherealjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OHSHIT - there I was thinking I was really cool.

You mean im not????

Would you please tell all my friends who think im really cool that im not, cos im too cool to let them know....

(KK off to contemplate her new lack of coolness)

• Spectre
    Spectre

Uhmmmm....Iamtherealjesus, you might want to check around on this site for about 5 seconds, okay?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am just here to tell you, that your English is poor. Your spelling is hideous. Also, you' re very annoying. Why don't you be a good boy and fade away.

Brooke

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

incase u didnt realize i was kidding im just trying to tell u that u r al losers if u actually think that u guys r cool. Obviously a jw, so judgemental.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    incase u didnt realize i was kidding im just trying to tell u that u r al losers if u actually think that u guys r cool.

LoL.

By the way: This is an forum for EX-jws...in case you didn`t know...(but of course you knew, cause you`re so cooool...) Rock on, duuuude, raaaadical.

• iamtherealjesus
    iamtherealjesus

im sorry but the fact that people can post stuff like this: beards should not be worne is kind of rediculo0us. some people dont care about spelling unlike u who take 8 hours a day to coooooreeeect ur graaaaaamzzerrr

• JT
    JT

if you are reallly jesus-- PM me the Megalotto number for this week, that is the only way i will believe you are jesus

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Damn. I've been called a loser by Jesus. It doesn't get any worse than this....

Augh! We're all out of pickled onions! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Amusingly, I typed "jandhiki" into Google to see if our prophet had given his wisdom elsewhere. No hits came back, but Google asked, "Did you mean: gandhi "?

Even the great oracle Google recognizes this dude as the real deal! (Though he modestly claims now to be kidding)

Dave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    im sorry but the fact that people can post stuff like this: beards should not be worne is kind of rediculo0us. some people dont care about spelling unlike u who take 8 hours a day to coooooreeeect ur graaaaaamzzerrr

apparently you missed the whole point of that thread...instead of making a complete idiot of yourself why not go back and actually read it?

• severedheads
    severedheads

y00000000000 wut da f^%$ d00d?????? U ainr jesussssssss!!!!!!!! ur just a fkey and a lamehead who will BURN IN HECK!!!!!! annnd y000000 u dont no wut ur sayinnnn d00d. u such a n00b. u arent jesus cuz jesus wouldnt say its him u probably dont even read the bible lol respond to that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit