very very important read important!

by iamtherealjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oldflame
    oldflame

WOW ! I have read some weird shit in the past but this one is the icing on the cake man. Person you need serious mental help right now. First I would never make a claim that I was Jesus or a prophet. That is a serious sin, and if your an all knowing of the bible you would know this.

Go get a brain doctor man, you need some help and none of us here can give you the kind of help you need.

You make the claim that we are wasting our time here ? Let me tell you something punk, this place saved my life and my spirit. If it were not for JWD I would of been screwed up like you are now but without the mental part. I got my act together for myself and with God and being involved with the WBTS would have probably of killed me.

If you don't like it here then leave !

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes many people have admitted that they got a lot of help from this forum that uplifted them emotionally and helped them overcome the WTS deceitful propaganda.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

OF:
    You'd be surprised how many Jesus' we get in our Acute Psychiatric Unit. They present on a fairly regular basis. In this case it's a troll, though, albeit an opportunity for some amusement

• Clam
    Clam

To pick up on one of the other strings on this forum, can you please tell us what you've been doing since 1914?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

iamtherealjesus, you are full of shit! Jesus said at Matthew 24 :5 "many would say they were the Christ and mislead many." And Luke 21:8 Jesus said not to after those saying they are the Christ. Your waisting your time here because most of us believe what the Bible says.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

LittleToe....I don't think it's JCanon as he now posts openly and regularly at "the other exJW" forum. But JCannon is a crazy one that's for sure. I think the one that killed me the most was how eve was white and Adam was black and thus the reason for our love of white women, and lust for black men....but only lust sexually as the enlarged gonads, and meatier buttocks of a black man provides. He couldn't answer me when I asked him where my 1/2 brown latino butt fit in.......LOL.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I think he's one of the Unnointed ( Please I haven't had enough beers yet )

• wednesday
    wednesday

sorry i just could not resist

YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS

Your own, personal, Jesus
    someone to hear your prayers,
    someone who cares

someone who's there

Feeling unknown
    and you're all alone,
    flesh and bone,
    by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver,
    i'll make you a believer

Take second best,
    put me to the test,
    things on your chest,
    you need to confess,
    i will deliver,
    you know i'm a forgiver

Reach out and touch faith

someone who cares

someone to care

Feeling unknown
    and you're all alone,
    flesh and bone,
    by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver,
    i'll make you a believer
    i will deliver,
    you know i'm a forgiver

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    incase u didnt realize i was kidding im just trying to tell u that u r al losers if u actually think that u guys r cool.

Does mommy know you're up past 9 p.m. playing on her computer? I'm just upset you've shattered my reality. When I was a JW, I thought there was nothing cooler than getting up at 7 a.m. on Saturday, getting showered, dressed in dress clothes, meeting at 8:30 a.m., answering a bunch of phony 'how are you this morning's', watching as people jockey for position in their favorite car groups so that they could be with their friends (because God forbid you get stuck in a car group with someone NOT in your clique), and miss Looney Tunes while listening to some lame attempt at a 30-second presentation by brother Monotonous, then being sure to get out by 9:00 a.m. Then, I got to walk around in 100 degree/100% humidity in the mild coastal Texas climate, wake people up or disturb their leisurely morning, get two dozen apathetic responses, a dozen 'no answers' when you know they were home, a couple of sympathy magazine takers. Then you get to meet for coffee/donuts/cinnamon rolls/breakfast tacos with the same insincere, phony, hypocritical, self-righteous know-it-alls from the morning. You get to hear everyone embellish their calls and how much success they had. Then you offered magazines to the waitress, cashier, other patrons while someone was picking up the check. Then you left without leaving a tip (because JW's are notoriously cheap), but you did leave three tracts, two old magazine issues, and an invitation to Memorial on the table (because that's worth more than money). After you left, if you were fortunate, you got to make return visits or magazine calls, which was a nice break from door knocking. Or maybe you were with someone who was smart enough to schedule a study for Sat morning, so that was at least a good wasted hour right there. And if you were really fortunate, you were NOT with brother Overzealous who wouldn't leave the territory until 2 p.m. because 'back in the day we went out from dawn til dusk'. Then I got to go home, strip off all my sweat-soaked dress clothes and start studying for the meeting the next day (or watch Kung-Fu theater on Channel 39 - for you Houston natives). Thanks for shattering my reality that I was not the ABSOULTE COOLEST person for going in service. And here all this time I thought it was the thing to do and the place to be on a Saturday morning.....

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hello Jesus,
    My name is Syd Barrett. I used to play a guitar, write music and sing for a rock band called Pink Floyd. That was before I lost some of me marbles due to overindulgence in LSD. Hey, we had a jolly good time though!
    SB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit