very very important read important!

by iamtherealjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iamtherealjesus
    iamtherealjesus

Ummmm...1914? or 1975?

oooooo another good piont. u guys were soooo ignorent to believe that the world would end then when really it will end in 2036 u take the nuimber u losers and minus it by how many people like me there are and u get 2036 o yea u add up all the forums on the internet as well to get 2036.

and actually im sitting at my computer lmao!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Welcome back Def'd...... I mean "therealjebus"

• Legolas
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    the world will end in 2034
    when really it will end in 2036

In your first post, you said the world would end in 2034, now you say 2036. Yes, you must be a JW!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

2036? iamtherealjesus, you said 2034 at the start of your thread, (or perhaps you misspelt it lol)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im laughing with you Jeebus

I was born into a cult - had to go to meetings 3 times a week, study another 3 evenings for those meetings, go out door knocking 3 times a week, I want allowed any non Witness friends at all, I had to read a bible text every day, pray at least 3 times a day, go to 3 assemblies a year.

Jeez, fancy believing what they told me? how dumb was I??? I think the real victory was that I managed with no help at all to escape this by the age of 30.

But then you would know how easy it is to escape a cult wouldnt you, jeesus...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

edited - repeat post (sorry)

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Katie.....can I take a goat's milk bath with you?

• kls
    kls

Legos , would pop open a few Miller Lights,,,this gonna be long

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Enigma, you bring the champagne... I will bring the milk...

Jesus can wait outside with the peeled grapes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit