very very important read important!

by iamtherealjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• atypical
    atypical

Some people don't care about spelling? What people? When you can spell, you don't have to spend 8 hours correcting your grammar, Jesus.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Are you sure you're not PMJ in disguise? Or maybe his brother?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh so you think not being allowed to have a beard is ridiculous? REALLY?

WELL SO DO F**KING WE!!!!

Thats why we left that stupid religion.

Dont preach to us please.

• kls
    kls

Oh these are so much fun,,,Yippie

• atypical
    atypical

LOL!

PMJ might actually be the smarter sibling, how scary is that!

• iamtherealjesus
    iamtherealjesus

almostathiest: u have the idea.

severedheads: urrr regardless.

jesus has spoken

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

To be serious for a minute, I can see how glancing around the topics might make you think we're all nuts. Truth is, we were all associated with a nutty religion called "Jehovah's Witnesses". One of their unwritten rules was that you couldn't wear a beard. It was a rare Jehovah's Witness that could tell you why, but it was a rule nonetheless.

So we talk about that kooky stuff of yesteryear, but few here still hold those beliefs.

How'd you stumble on our site, Jesus? :-)

Dave

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    im sorry but the fact that people can post stuff like this: beards should not be worne is kind of rediculo0us. some people dont care about spelling unlike u who take 8 hours a day to coooooreeeect ur graaaaaamzzerrr

WOW! Here this may help some to understand. I'm sorry, but the fact that people can post stuff like this "Beards should not be worn" is kind of ridiculous. Some people don't care about spelling, unlike you, who take 8 hours a day to correct your grammar. Funny, that did not take me 8 hours. Brooke

• kls
    kls

Do we get to dress up too,,,,,,,,,I will be Queen of Monkey Island

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Naww, we went to school for eight hours a day as kids so that we wouldn't have to take that long to correct our grammar when we reached adulthood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit