• skyman
    skyman

Sany I would start another thread if I was you asking for suggestions

• sandy
    sandy

Good idea Skyman. Thanks.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Um yeah. I could give a rats ass about PMJ's response or lack thereof. I just want to know what Dave's FIL said. Don't leave me hangin Dave!

CHL

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

BTTT cuz damn Dave, I need an answer man. I'm achin over here!

• avishai
  • twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Sa

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Hi Sandy

Please take a look at our resignation letter - it took us (husband and I ) ages to get together, with a lot of help from ones on this board too.

You may get a head start with some of the research that we had to do. please don't expect a reply from the witnesses, its very unlikely that they will get back to you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52176/1.ashx

We hope that you find it interesting and of some use. Keep us posted.

Pauline

• sandy
    sandy

Thanks Pauline, I appreciate you sharing with me.

Below is what I posted yesterday after I called the WT in New York.

Ok, I just called the WT in New York. I should have recorded the conversation. And I should have been more prepared. I was pretty much speechless. Now, please forgive me this isn't in order.

The guy (I didn't get his name) said yes we were signed up but it was only for access to the Library. He laughed and tried to make it seem like it was no big deal. He said after some time of using their press room, one day somebody told them that they couldn't use it any longer. They said if they signed the form for access they could use it. So the witness signed and was allowed in.

Now these are not exact words but it is preety much what this moran was saying. Then he rambled on and on how they had no idea what they signed until later it was brought to their attention. LOL

God I'm so stupid, while on the phone I was thinking well that could be possible. I didn't even ask a lot of questions, this guy was ready and must have heard them all. He interrupted me when I did try to speak.

He said they have always published things about the UN and their view has never changed and I and others just don't have a balanced view about what the scriptures say regarding government.

He said they never were politically involved and the only reason was to gain access to information that couldn't be found anywhere else at the time they signed up.

I'm sorry everyone for not being able to ask the right questions and make that bastard stumble over his words.

I did catch him on one thing but he tried to sugar coat that as well. At the end of the conversation I asked him isn't it true that three board members had to sign the DPI application. He said yes. (in a tone that said, sure they did, what's the big deal about that?)

So I said and not one of them read through the information to see what was involved? He then said well I'll quote to you what it said: he read the part of the information that said something about being a DPI member isn't actually member status for the UN. I don't remember exactly what he read. I have a poor memory.

Somewhere in the conversation I said it really is hipocritical that you talk badly about the UN and then ask them for their help. He went on how it was necessary to further kingdom interest and ok because it wasn't political. He said the witnesses need credibility in this world.

This conversation is all chopped up. Again I am sorry.

Also, when the WT rep was telling me how one day they were no longer allowed access he made it sound like the wt researcher just singed a form right there on the spot and was allowed access.

I should have called him on this but I didn't.

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Good for you Sandy - they are running true to form! They were associated for almost ten years, isn't it amazing how their team of highly paid lawyers didn't alert them to the obvious hypocrisy.

After being in the Org. for over thirty years we came to realise that they are nothing more than a mind controlling cult and full of lies.

Pauline

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Drive-By "Witnessing" at it's finest... lol

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit