UN AND THE WITTNESSES

by PMJ 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

ita funny last night i looked through some awakes from 1991 through 2001.and i saw a lot of refrences saying the un is the beast from revaltion there is also a article about the pope visiting the un.you should all read it its the 1996 awake7/8 funny thing is why would some one who is surporting the un say these things about them.ovesly some people ar cluthing at straws

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

who? the society? yeah I think you're right.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Edited so it is in readable English It is funny. Last night I looked through some Awakes from 1991 through 2001 and I saw a lot of references saying the UN is the beast from Revelation. There is also an article about the pope visiting the UN. You should all read it. The reference is 1996 Awake 7/8. Funny thing is, why would some one who is supporting the UN say these things about them. Obviously some people are clutching at straws

• ballistic
    ballistic
    i saw a lot of refrences saying the un is the beast from revaltion there is also a article about the pope visiting the un.

Did you see the article praising the UNs work?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

he cant see the forest for the trees

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

lol...Many thanks to you, Stilla!

Brooke

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

you are welcome Brooke

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Obviously some people are clutching at straws

or are gigantic hypocrites and liars

• PMJ
    PMJ

hey i never called you a lair i simply said some people are clutching at straws but thanks for your honesty its to be comended

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...I just have to ask...Who do you think are clutching at straws?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit