New Web Site Introduction

by Marvin Shilmer 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

This is to announce a newly refurbished web site at jwtruth.com.

This site intends to work as a clearing house of information about the WTS and its religious abuses. The site will also aid activists who want the WTS to stop its religious abuses.

I was asked by the administrators of jwtruth.com to make this introduction. I agreed after I was convinced this group of individuals will only present and archive information that is true.

Now I invite readers here to examine the new jwtruth.com and make up your own minds about the material there and whether you want to become more involved with issues affecting the people of Jehovah’s Witnesses by helping to hinder, if not stop, the WTS’ religious abuses.

As you ponder this new web site remember that a whole new generation of children is growing up under the WTS’ religious hierarchical oligarchy and without a doubt these too will face the same nightmares most of us did of an Armageddon held over their heads as recompense for failure to live perfect little lives within the Kingdom Hall and Watchtowerdom.

Marvin Shilmer

• jack w
    jack w

I'll check it out.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I sent my email to them. Thanks Marvin for the heads up.

Balsam

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Excellent site. Let's all send the email to Watchtower before they shut down that address. It does work for now.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Good, good, good! Keep up the work guys. We just don't have to lay here and complain. Let's do something about it. If we need to take up a collection for these "legit" sites, let's do it. Form committees and stuff. Let's get organized.

• Marvin Shilmer
  • blindersoff
    blindersoff

Thanks Marv. I'm in.

B

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
    • If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    • Open the jwtruth.com. home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    • Click the Back button to try another link.
    • Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 400 - Bad Request
    Internet Explorer

UH-OH! What happened?

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Try again, Sunspot: http://www.jwtruth.com/

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Sam!

It worked this time!

hugs,

Annie