New Web Site Introduction

by Marvin Shilmer 32 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

sKally,

Yet, when I do click it on, no sample email letter appears; Only a prompt window stating it cannot send out mail.
    Please fix this or tell me why I can't get the sample to appear; And/ or PLEASE POST the protest sample letter here in the thread or pm it to me.

That should be it fixed now.

Thank you for your patience.

• sf
    sf

Thank YOU for your time and efforts.

I figured out a way to get my work done though.

When I get finished with my first project/ goal I set for myself offline, I'll work on emails.

{{ warm, friendly handshake }}

sKally

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Thanks Marvin,

That's a good feeling to have my say to the WT. I am fading, so, I used a 'free mail site' like Yahoo, Google or Hot Mail to ensure my privacy. Some person at Bethel ends up reading these and no matter how strong they are, they must think about what you say. Maybe they'll talk to their friends about this "flood of E-mails" coming in and a discussion will start. They will know the 'natives are restless.'

Go...have your say.

Rabbit

• IT Support
    IT Support

Rabbit,

Some person at Bethel ends up reading these and no matter how strong they are, they must think about what you say. Maybe they'll talk to their friends about this "flood of E-mails" coming in and a discussion will start. They will know the 'natives are restless.'

That's the idea!

Thanks for your support. Tell your friends... ;)

• oldflame
    oldflame

I think I will just stay here at JWD as I don't think that sending an email to them is going to change anything. If I do anything it will be retaining an attorney for the death of my brother because of the blood issue.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Oldflame,

I think I will just stay here at JWD as I don't think that sending an email to them is going to change anything.

In which case, you'll never know if it might have worked...

If I do anything it will be retaining an attorney for the death of my brother because of the blood issue.

Way to go!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

oldflame,

I am very sorry for the loss of your brothers' life, because of the blood issue. I lost my Mom for the same stupid reason.

This other site just allows you to have your own private 'say' with the people who killed your brother and my mom -- and thousands of others. Have you imagined...what you would say to the WT ? I'll bet you have.

Just knowing that 'good, strong JW brothers' that have the 'ear' of the Governing Body was enough for me. I used a E-mail site they can't ID me with, because I am fading. I told them that and muc, much more. I told them exactly how I felt about my Mom, her useless death and the blood that is on their red hands.

I unloaded. Will my rage 'change' their policy ? No. Not mine alone. Mine was 'just a drop' , but, like water dripping long enough can wear thru the hardest stone, so can a steady stream of comments. They have pushed us away from them, because we represent a danger to them. They DF/DA/Mark us because they are afraid of words. My comments went right into the eyes & mind of the folks who read these E-mails they have to see the hurt out here among all their 'previous' brethern. And wonder why it happened.

Drip - Drip - Drip . . .

Think about having your say, if no good comes from it on their end, you will probably feel better.

I know I do.

Rabbit

• IT Support
    IT Support

Oldflame,

Please accept my apologies: I've just re-read what I'd written and it sounded incredibly insensitive.

It must have been awful to lose your brother so needlessly, I can't begin to image how it must hurt.

Rabbit,

I am so sorry you lost you mum for the same stupidity.

Don't get mad, go to JWTruth.com ...
  • Rabbit
    Rabbit

When's the last time you gave the WTS a 'piece of your mind'?

Well, that's too long pardner.

Rabbit

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

O.K. When I tried to send my e-mail, it asked for a password. Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit