Online Petition Re Quotes Lawsuit--PLEASE SIGN

by rebel8 52 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

read all the posts here or pm me...going off on a different subject here so I'm not going to go into it again.

PS- I did sign it.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Who are the Hows?

Glen has been a big-wig (whig?) legal dude in Canada for years, both in and out of the Watchtower. Linda was a US lawyer in Cincinnati. She was invited to Bethel in Canada so they could borrow her legal mind for a while, she and Glen hit it off, and got married. I could believe Linda wasn't involved with the suit, but there's no way in Gehenna Glen didn't have a hand in it.

Dave

• rebel8
    rebel8

OK thanks, I will address a copy to them. Does anyone know if there is someone in particular I should address it to in NY, or just send it to the Legal Dept?

PS--I do not want to give anyone the impression I was receiving **tons** of PMs and emails. Once I received several, I decided to request no more--nip it in the bud. Earlier I posted a link to a thread we had this summer--only 1 example of things getting out of hand. I didn't want this to turn into a similar situation.

I reserve the right to feel annoyed when given suggestions to change the entire goal and tactic of my plan. I already do a *lot* of ex-jw stuff on my own time with my own $, a lot of which is, by its nature, thankless and time-consuming. Annoyance is a natural reaction when receiving suggestions to stop what I'm doing & do something completely different, just so someone else's goals will be met. DIY.

I never meant to start a debate or be a jerk. Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit