• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Thanks, outnfree!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I put this at 3 other boards for you!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This does have some real merit. You know it just gave me an idea, but I don't know if I can put it into action. I, once, saw a movie where it was said how to do an assassination. It said that you'd have to have more than one person in place (that were willing to die) to try to get to the person being assassinated. I'm not talking assassination, I'm talking about having someone else put up the same site. How many times can the Watchtower afford to make a big law suit? Will they do it a 100 times?

Think about it.

Our kind of theological warfare.

• lamb_neo
    lamb_neo

I think that the web site should be hosted on a server somewhere in the world where Watchtower can't do anything legally. Let's say Moscow ? Watchtower was forbidden in
    Is there any russian among us here?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

You have your New Years Wish -------------> http://www.reexamine.org/

A poster 'reexamine(r) ?' has set up a fantastic site in China...check it out !

Rebel8, I think you're doing a great thing with your petition. How many times have any of us had a chance to tell the WTS off ? As a fader, this was the very first time, even tho' I ran out of room to write everything I wanted to. I didn't know there was a maximum # of characters per comment.

Even tho' most of us don't want to be ID'd to the WTS...the people that read these and the people they talk to about them...will understand WHY we cannot allow that. It's OK, they will still see the pain many of us are in, because of certain doctrines and practices of JW's. I like to think that every person that signs and/or comments -- will plant that proverbial 'seed' in the minds of the readers.

To secular people like the UCLA, etc., seeing that so many people are afraid of being ID'd will make an impression, too. It may not be a 'legal' petition as such, but, I think it's a way of 'setting the stage.'

I want to encourage everyone to have their say.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thanx for the nice comments above.

How amazing a simple petition can get ppl so riled up. To no one in particular: Please don't bother with any more PMs and emails--I am not taking the petition down. If you don't want to sign it, don't. No skin off your nose. It doesn't affect you personally, so lighten up. Why put so much effort into slewing negative crap? Don't worry abaaaaat it.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92047/1553472/post.ashx#1553472

Someone please post a smiley with its tongue sticking out, followed by a smiley with it's middle finger up.

Peace out.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thanks for sharing the results thus far rebel8. I enjoyed reading everyone else's responces along with my own.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Rebel8...Good for you ! I'm glad you're sticking to your guns, despite some of the inevitable 'naysayers'.

There always has to be somebody that gets pissy 'cause you're not doing this or that right', according to them. They want to 'rain on this parade' and probably aren't doing anything themselves.

Constructive advice is one thing folks...gettin' pissy is a whole other animal !

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit