Do You Appreciate Getting Insider JW Information???

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Gozz
    Gozz

Yes, I do. And I like sending it, discreetly, eh, by email to Dubs who know I'm almost as good as out.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Yes, just read excerpts from the secret child custody brochure. appreciated reading the elders secret manual too. Nothing is sacred to the WT any longer. I think it takes away a lot of their power.

cybs

• serendipity
    serendipity

Luv it! Knowledge is power!

• Gozz
    Gozz

cyber-sista: would you be kind to give the location (if online) of the "secret child custody brochure"?

Many thanks.

• wiegel
    wiegel

ABSOLUTELY! Thank you to all who spill the scoop here, it helps me with dealings with my witness family members.

• Gozz
    Gozz

Here's the link to the Child Custody document from another thread here on JWD:

http://black.mydnspages.com/~vbpics/ChildCustody.pdf

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Yeah the heads up on the "Have you prepared your child to die for the cult" article in the KM was a Jehovah-send.

She came home and I said, "so what did you guys talk about tonight?", knowing damn well what sort of crap she heard and how she feels about it.

I especially love seeing the letters to the elders posted immediately. How that must irritate the Bethel nose-pickers to see that their elder ranks are so fully infiltrated with apostates.

I love the heads up. Thank you all so much!

CYP

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Yes! Btw minny, is the B.O.E.'S Letters site by Jourals gone for good? Or, is it some where else on the site.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

Methinks he had to take it all off. But maybe it's out there somewhere.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I greatly appreciate getting this information. It makes me appreciate where I'm at today but also keeps me up to date in whats going on inside - and this is a good thing for shock value when corresponding with fanatical family. Would love to read the BOE letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit