Do You Appreciate Getting Insider JW Information???

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do. I'd like to tell all of you active JW spies that I appreciate it when you tell us the latest. When we get to hear what's happening in JW Land, it reinforces how stupid and damaging the Jehovah's Witness religion really is. KEEP UP THE FINE WORK, BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually we know more than most JWs, including Bethelites.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My JW hubby eats it up. Now that I've been proven right more than once. He likes to know what publication is about to be released, what the "big news" is around the corner, stuff like that. Me, I am not as interested. But if it reinforces the reliability of my internet sources, all the better.

• minimus
    minimus

I L O V E telling my mom what they're coming up with well before she ever hears it. The only thing I hate is when incorrect info gets passed on and then we look bad for expressing it too.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Yes, I enjoy it too. It's great to be always one step ahead of all the dubs around here when anything new rolls off the presses at Brooklyn. It must piss the wts spies off a bit though.

• kls
    kls

I am sitting here chuckling because i know more of what goes on even before it happens then my husband does . I am always prepared for what is coming up and when he says," Duh , i have a special meeting to attend or it has been announced " i just laugh and say ," oh really". Gawd i just love the fact that i am so far ahead of his game ,lol

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Absolutely love it minimus - when I go to the hall and already know what is going to be said from the platform , it gives me a mischievous thrill

• minimus
    minimus

I'm just glad I don't have to keep going to the Hall, Stilla.

• carla
    carla

Yes and thank you!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, even though I haven't passed anything along to my mum. I do enjoy reading about the reactions of your jw relatives, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit