Do You Appreciate Getting Insider JW Information???

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I love it, too! I especially loved knowing what my husband was hearing at the elder's school - thanks sir82!! I can't tell my husband that I know what's coming up, but I have started telling my kids.... I think they're impressed...

Apostates ROCK!!

GGG

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Ooh, I just love it! I am the local big bad apostate in our area, but I still have one person that speaks to me and takes all the info I pass on. All the early info is invaluable in my anti-witnessing campaign, and I thank each and every one of you that makes it all happen.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

My elderly parents are still in, a huge worry to me. I find it helpful knowing what's going on and what they're listening to or being told to do.

• Confession
    Confession

Ditto! Love it. When logic was first beginning to make inroads to my mind, I was affected by learning that there were so many friends--even elders--who were both pouring out of the organization--and still in but undercover and reporting back. Gave me more reason to look at the facts the WTS didn't want me to.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

The CO asked me "How do you know these things?"

I just smiled at him and said "Since you are not refutting what I said, It must be true"

• metatron
    metatron

Absolutely! This is the backchannel effect I saw within Bethel itself, years ago. Apostates know what's gonna happen first

and it must make them sick.

metatron

• minimus
    minimus

How do you know WHAT things???

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I like it for two reasons, one to deal with my family that is still in, knowing what sort of whacked out stuff they are being fed, two its a sick fascination, like watching a train wreck in slo mo.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I enjoy it. Keep up the good work.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes I do! I feel sorry for those that have to sit through all the drivel though. But I appreciate it. It helps me to keep on top of things so I can still say some of the "buzz" words, talk about publications, assembly programs etc.

Thanks to all those that report back here to us.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit