Do You Appreciate Getting Insider JW Information???

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'd almost forgotten what it was like being a teenager and jockeying for the best spot in the house. When I got pregnant at sixeen and moved out, my sister quickly took over my coveted basement "den".

Her brother wanted to see her kicked out of the house so he could have her bedroom ... Well she didn't get kicked out the home but she is disf'ed

Boy, he must be supremely disappointed that his ploy didn't work. If I were that girl, I'd be looking for HIS blog.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's always great to have good intelligence info so that you can keep a few steps ahead of your enemy.

• minimus
    minimus

I just wanted to thank you folks for keeping us all abreast of what's going on in Jehovah's earthly organization. Keep up the great work!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I want to thank the insiders as well!

• minimus
    minimus

Without them we could not be as effective. If any elders were to find out that one of their own was working for the enemy, it would be the end of them. These folks are sacrificing the possibility that their undercover work could break down their own families. THANK YOU for what you're doing. You folks are the real heroes here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit