Christmas Eve, what are you doing tonight?

by JH 44 Replies latest jw friends

• cheezy
    cheezy

Going to Malibu to have dinner and gifts with Mr. Cheezy's family - such normal folk! Christmas Day is for our presents to each other - maybe a bike ride (tandem recumbent) and golf.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Blondie, your house looks beautiful, like something out of a film or a scene from a Xmas card.

• JH
    JH
    Wish you could be here for dinner, JH.

Thanks Blondie !!!!!!!

That turkey looks delicious

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Dinner consisting of pizza and Zima, followed by a special screening of "Bad(der) Santa" : )

• Mulan
    Mulan

We are in Hawaii with our daughter and her family. We are having a special Christmas Eve dinner in the house (we are renting a great place on the beach) and Dave will read The Night Before Christmas to the kids like he always does, on Christmas Eve. I made Macadamia Nut Fudge for later, and we will have Pomegranete Martinis before dinner. We bought lights and have the house all decked out. It looks great.

Tomorrow we will open gifts (couldn't find a tree on the whole island, except fake ones at Sears...............very pricey) so are doing without. Then the traditional Christmas breakfast, and a Christmas dinner at Turtle Bay resort..............very lush and with champagne.

Mele Kalikimaka everyone.

• Ned
    Ned

Dreaming of Hawaii.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Mulan, Princess, and family, sounds like a great holiday! Merry Christmas/Yule to all of you!

Sherry and Kim

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I am having a sad and lonely night!and it's raining..

I again am dog sitting..alone. The kids all went to the in-laws for X mas dinner and will be home about 8 PM..they invited me but I would have felt out of place. It's all the in law side of the family.

My other daughter wanted me to spend Christmas eve with her but I had to be here as my daughter and family are leaving at 6 AM for Florida.It's a long drive here so I came the night before as they were predicting snow .Well It's not snowing and it's too warm to snow bur it's too far to go home and come back so I am stuck here.Alone..

They did promise to bring me a ham sandwich home thought..then I guess we will watch a movie and have some wine.They just finished the basement and have a home theatre system now. The picture covers the whole wall and the sound vibrates.Just the thing to turn a 64 year old on!!.... Good thing I brought my earmuffs!...

Snoozy Q

Who has been to "Green" Turtle Bay in Kentucky..

• bailabklyn
    bailabklyn

Not a damn thing ... yeeeeeah!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Merry Christmas to ya'll.

I always think of one thing at Christmas, whether I am alone or with family, and that is I am finally free. That I *have* the choice to celebrate the holiday, be it alone or with family. I wish that everyone here would have family or friends to share their Christmas with, but if they don't, I certainly hope that they will think about how lucky we are to *have* that choice now that we are free.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit