Christmas Eve, what are you doing tonight?

by JH 44 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I might go over to my parents for a few hours, have dinner there, then come back here at my apartment in the evening and have a few beers and chips while I post.

I bought a Christmas present for my cat.....

New brand of High quality cat food which she tried and she loves.... and a tube of hair ball prevention paste. Not much of a gift, but she seemed to love that new cat food.

http://www.royalcanin.ca/products/fn/indoor/mature_en.php

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Drinking fine quality red wine Californian cabernet Sauvignon Napa Walley Silver Oak 2000 Robert Parker rating 97

• hubert
    hubert

Well, all the gifts are wrapped, so I'll take a nap later, then go to midnight Mass with the misses. It's always beautiful with all the flowers, and the choir will be great. They will have the adult and children's choir singing together.

Merry Christmas, everyone !

Hubert

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Merry Merry, JHI don't know yet what I'm doing...I wanted to go to midnight mass (I've never done anything like that before and it sounded rather appealing) but if the river road is going to be icy I'll probly just stay in, snuggle with my wee one, tell her the story of the magi finding Jesus and bringing him gifts, have hot cocoa and marshmallows, and watch a movie together

~Merry

• minimus
    minimus

After work, I'll have a few beers and go to my daughter's.

• Been there
    Been there

Last night was Christmas with the family at Grandma's (one down)

Hubby (sorry to the poster that hates that word ) and I exchanged gifts this morning while we had a break (two down)

Just got back from lunch with friends (thats three)

At 5:00 a Christmas church service (the first I've ever gone to) (thats four)

At 7:00 supper at our sons house so the grandkids can open presents (thats five)

Then drop off a bag of gifts to another set of grandkids (thats six)

Tomorrow, daughters house by 8:00 am so we can get and give presents to their six kids and have breakfast (We're done!!)

Peace and quiet for two days!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Going to a candle light and Lord's Supper service at my church. Then out with a few unconditional friends for dinner.

All you JW's and ex-JW's are welcome to attend, if you so wish.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Sleeping...tomorrows the big day...

• Purza
    Purza

This evening my husband, daughter and I are going ice skating at a seasonal outdoor rink. Hopefully it won't be too crowded.

Then back home to look in our stockings and to open ONE gift. My daughter wants to open one now, but I am standing firm.

I hope everyone has a very merry and safe christmas eve.

Purza

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Spending Xmas Eve eating a big feast, opening gifts, listening to Xmas music, drinking nog with my Big Fat Greek family, and wishing those JW members could be here, too!

Merry Christmas to all my JWD friends!

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit