WTS Letter to Congregations re. HLC

by doinmypart 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yep, thx doinmypart and elsewhere. Well done.

Mind you, it's not very edifying reading, is it? Has "the Society" gone completely mad? What's all this HIS and HLC and DPA and PVG stuff?

And i notice that all their references in the body of the letter are to WT publications - hmmmmm, so obviously the Bible isn't 'enough', eh?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm checking to see if I have it but it may take a while. I'm not as organized as Blondie

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Ozzie - You are right about their over-use of acronyms. They must be trying to impress the publishers.

There have been some other posts today regarding the WTS' blood stance. From this letter, the Dec KM, happenings in England, etc. I don't think WTS is backing down or softening their position. They have truly painted themselves into a corner.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks doinmypart and elsewhere, I just printed that up. I will make sure it gets into the right hands well before Jan 30th. There is a jw who works at the same place as me, and if I leave it lying around, I know she won't be able to resist reading it and talking to others about it, so the secret will be out early in my former kh.

• zagor
    zagor

Don't you get pissed off when every letter starts with "dear brothers" its like "dear sisters" never comes in to the picture they are just slaves that need to listen and shut the f*** up.

• skyman
    skyman

I can's access the link when I click on it sometimes goes by then Microsoft pages says page not found? can any one PM the letter to me please.

• steve2
    steve2
    This letter is to be read to the congregation in a clear and articulate manner.

This brings back some fond memories of sitting in the stifling heat of the kingdom hall whilst some aged male drone reads entire pages of information to the bored audience.

• LDH
    LDH

Paragraph 10 kicks ass! HILARIOUS!!!

It encourages people to go out of networkfor their hare-brained ass idea!!!!!!!!!

"Lurkers take note".....If you choose to go out of network, you need to know that "claim accumulator buckets" do not cross over. They are accrued SEPARATELY!!!! Do not expect that you will have the same Out of Pocket expenses in-network as you do for OUT of network!!!

You WILL, not CAN, but WILL double your family's out of pocket expenses. If your in-network out of pocket max is $5,000 expect it to be $10,000!!!

Lisa

Don't know many janitors with $10,000 Class

• luna2
    luna2
    8. Can any doctor or hospital give complete assurance that blood or blood fractions will not be used in treatment of a minor?

Okay, that's confusing. I thought blood fractions were okay? Have they backtracked on that?

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    8. Can any doctor or hospital give complete assurance that blood or blood fractions will not be used in treatment of a minor?
    Okay, that's confusing. I thought blood fractions were okay? Have they backtracked on that?

The expression "thin edge of the wedge" comes to mind. Axel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit