WTS Letter to Congregations re. HLC

by doinmypart 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The Christian Congregation of JW sent a letter to all congregations regarding Hospital Liaison Committees. This letter will be read the week of January 30, 2006. I can email a PDF of the letter to someone willing to post it here.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Sounds very interesting! Your alias is very apt! I don't know how to post PDF's so I hope someone else can help you out!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'll host it. I'll PM you with my email address.

I can have it posted online in a few minutes after I get it.

• LDH
    LDH

ARGH!!!!!! Thanks Doin and Elswhere. (Welcome Doin!)

Lisa

Patience is no my strong point Class

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

My prediction, just for fun: Because of the BIG NEWS, they are going to clarify the blood rules, and make sure everyone knows that they can take the blood factions, including hemoglobin. They might even have the flock sign something saying they understand that.

• Elsewhere
  • doinmypart
    doinmypart

Don't get too excited, the letter doesn't have any ground-breaking information. Merely the Society rehashing why publishers need to contact HLC, carry DPA, etc. It is lengthy letter, though, 6 pages. Thanks for helping me Elsewhere, that was quick.

• LDH
    LDH

Printed & mailed!

I love sending this stuff to my family before they get it from the "congregation!"

Food at the proper time. From Apostates.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Thanks doinmypart & elsewhere. Great team work.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Am I off today or is this like a trick question:

"Due to patient-privacy regulations, hospitals are legally required to control patient information. During your admission, you may specifically state and have them note that you welcome a visit from a minister of Jehovah's Witnesses."

What does "patient information" have to do with a visit from a minister?

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit