Describe A Watctower Infiltrator In A Kingdom Hall

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I believe that a number of Witnesses are leadind double lives. They go to meetings. They might even be elders and ministerial servants. They might be 3rd generation Jehovah's Witnesses. Whatever the case, they are double agents. They are no longer true believers......but how can you identify such a person???

• delilah
    delilah
    I found one such person, a good friend of mine, right here posting on JWD....
  • serendipity
    serendipity

They have big smiles on their faces and don't refer to field service or spiritual things in their conversations.

• minimus
    minimus

Serendipity.....I see......

• jgnat
    jgnat

I found one, but it was not at the hall. Too many sunshiny faces there, I can't spot them. I found mine through the internet first, and worked backward. We mutually figured out we were going to the same hall.

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

jgnat

We mutually figured out we were going to the same hall.

That is awesome.

B

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    They go to meetings. They might even be elders and ; ministerial servants. They might be 3rd generation Jehovah's Witnesses. Whatever the case, they are double agents.

That describes my situation for several years. These double agents are not their by design. They lead double lives because they can't figure out how to get out. Because of family, friends, etc. it takes years to progress through a successful fade. In the meantime they are forced t lead a double life.

but how can you identify such a person???

I don't think you can. The only one who knew that I was no longer a "true believer" was my wife. She was not about to expose me because she had a vested intereste in keeping me close to friends, congregation, and family.

Min, you need to develop a secret handshake to help those who are disengaging from the borg to find each other.

• Dune
    Dune

There is a guy in my hall who i consider a "Career witnees". I've NEVER heard him say jehovah, his talks and prayers are straight to the point, lacking scriptures and zealous talk. I'll never actually confront him about it though.

• mrsjones5
  • blindersoff
    blindersoff

How ironic.

Here we are trying to figure out how to reach the 'honesthearted ones' with our underground, banned activity.

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit