Ahhhh, summer's here!!

by ozziepost 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ain't life grand!

IDN10064 Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology New South Wales METROPOLITAN FORECAST Issued at 3:30pm on Monday the 19th of December 2005 For the remainder of Monday Fine. Sunny. Moderate to fresh east to southeast winds. Precis for Monday Sydney: Sunny. Liverpool: Sunny. Penrith: Sunny. Richmond: Sunny. UV Index: 11 [Extreme]. For Tuesday Fine. Sunny. Light variable winds in the morning. Light to moderate afternoon and evening east to northeast seabreezes. Precis For Tuesday Min Max Sydney: Sunny. 15 27 Liverpool: Sunny. 13 30 Penrith: Sunny. 13 32 Richmond: Sunny. 12 31 UV Index: 10 [Extreme]. Further Outlook Min Max Wednesday: Fine. Mostly sunny. NW/NE winds. Sydney: 18 32 Liverpool: 16 36 Penrith: 16 40 Richmond: 15 39 Thursday : Fine day. Partly cloudy. S'ly change. Sydney: 22 29 Liverpool: 21 32 Penrith: 22 35 Richmond: 21 34 Friday : Fine mainly sunny day. Sydney: 21 32 Liverpool: 19 36 Penrith: 19 40 Richmond: 19 39 Trend for Saturday, Sunday and Monday Fine. For the latest weather conditions, radar images and warnings, visit our website at www.bom.gov.au
    Enjoy!
    ozzie 
  • Spectre
    Spectre

I miss summer. Summer where did you go? come back.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I get the impression you are trying to rub salt in our wounds Ozzie

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Yes Ozzie, Sydney is just perfect, where else would anyone want to live?

• wombat
    wombat

QUEENSLAND...of course. Beautiful one day, perfect the next.

• wombat
    wombat

And nor more of that southern Bolshie talk about daylight savings....Last time we had it all our curtains faded from all the extra sunlight.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

wombat:

I'm on my way!

• wombat
    wombat

Got two spare bedrooms Ozziepost if you are ever up this way.

Do you know why Jo never allowed day-light saving in Queensland ?

(For the sake of others, Jo Bjelke-Petersen was our State Premier. He made George W. Bush look like a simpering Democrat)

He knew that the sun shone out of his bum and he wasn't going to get up an hour earlier for anyone.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ozzie I love your avatar, I love your smile, I love the way you look like someone Id really like to know

BUT

I HATE your weather report.

Get back in your box you smug smiler and leave us to our frost!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

PS do you have any more pics?

Im kind of addicted to whatever it is you radiate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit