What is God's true organization he is using? if this not it, then point me

by amommy 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• amommy
    amommy

LEGOLAS, Please prove your statement.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome amommy,

You've received so many great replies here, I'm not going to add anything. I does seem to rock the very ground you stand on when you get the truth about the bOrg, dosn't it. You have a long road, my best in your journeys.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome back, amommy.

Watchtower Society and Rand Cam

http://www.watchtowernews.org/randcam.htm

Watchtower Society and Phillip Morris

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/54708/1.ashx

• reaper
    reaper

Yes when I read about all of those involvements with the WT and BIG Business, I could not believe what I was reading either. But the more you look into the Cult you can see the Demonic control it exerts over its captives. When I saw the hidden SATANIC images in the Societies paintings, it made me sick that I had even been a part of distributing their lies and deceptions. My poor old Mum & Dad would have been horrified if they had of known that the WT was linked to the UN and had shares in tobacco and arms corporations. My Dad died in early 1994 a year before they changed the 1914 generation stuff. He had Pioneered for 25 years with my Mum and served as an Elder for many years, what a waste of lives.

It was the change odf the Sheep & Goats doctrine that got me really thinking. If the sheep and goats have not yet been seperated as they now claim, HOW CAN THE LITTLE FLOCK OF SHEEP BE CHOSEN ALREADY?

The whole thing is so contradictory, that the members must be blinded by some kind of SVENGALI influence.

• amommy
    amommy

Reaper . I know what you mean. It is sad the dedication people including my own family put into this. My dad got disfellowshipped a year before his death at age 76. My mom stood by him and after much pleaing they reinstated him on his deathbed 23 hours later he passed. My mom remarried at age 65 less than a year later to a pioneer brother. He is dogmatic as they come. My mom is on anti-depressants still from the loss. This man controls her. My sister and I both baptized at very young ages are respectful to her loving the pioneer work but are concerned at the way this awful man treats her. When we (my sister &I) recently expressed concerns about our teachings in the organization he read our emails to her and now we are considered a write off apostates. We brought up the UN involvement and without their research called liars. My mom did look up the Beth- Sarim info. and though disturbed said those things were 100 years ago and the society (of course) has new light! Since now she has cut me off, I have continued to research things. It is amazing all that I'm learning. It is wonderful the fresh student of the bible I feel like. But then there's this anger toward all the brainwashing I myself was guilty of at the doors of innocent people. Like a fool I backed up our bible which is completely a horrible translation. All these false dates we use to scare people in. URGH!!!!!!! I am so glad I now am not blind. Atleast our Father in the Heavens (as Jesus taught us to address him at Matt 6:9&10 )he knows our hearts. And isn't it funny how simple things start to seem now. Like that scripture! Does'nt it make sense for a true personal relationship we would call him Father not Jehovah? I mean my children do not call their Father by his first name (Gregory) that would be less personal. We are taught the only way to have a personal relationship is to call him by his name. He isn't our buddy , he is our Father ( Our heavenly Father) . If we really wanted a better name to represent us we should have been Kingdom Witnesses. But Hey, Rutherford gave us that name! Look at him. He spent alot of money during the great depression ( society monies) to build a house for The Princes , what a grand display for not our "Father "but himself. He also instituted the Preaching Work. OH! It is so upseting. My husband and I are in a dilema because both our families are 2nd and 3rd generation. We will be so alone. And then the Grandma on his side is always witnessing to my little ones and studying with them. (Their ages are 3girl and 1boy) Yikes! I see this whole thing as a rotten apple now, and I don't want then tainted at all like I was as a child. The only thing I took that was good was my morals. Which I now want to give to my kids but am scared I won't be able to accomplish this without the scare I was given to ingrain it into me. That is probably what scares me most .

• reaper
    reaper

amommy, what you need now is loads of prayer. You will of course be angry, and we all went through that, and very often it surfaces again even though we have been out for nearly 5 years.

But now we find that we actually pray for the ones who are still in captivity.

You can read my testimony on www.witforjesus.org and even ask Christy for help to get totally free. We have a prayer team, with exJWs on it, who pray for ones who have either got out, or want family out.

My heart goes out to you. Both of my daughters are BA Christians, but the oldest did not want to know at first. He In Laws are still JWs and her FIL is an Elder, all of my SILs family are still JWs. My daughter is 37 and was diagnosed with Lung Lymphoma a few months ago. Since then she has accepted Jesus into her life and gets regular prayer for her illness. Thankfully the Cancer has not spread to any of the other lymph nodes or gone anywhere else. He bone marrow is normal and her blood is normal. So we are trusting in our wonderful healing Father to heal her completely. Obviously she has never smoked in her life and is a very moral person, so she could have blamed God for her illness, but thankfully it had the opposite result.

I pray that your whole family will see the evil of the WT Society.

• amommy
    amommy

So sorry to hear about your daughter. She is very young. What were her symptoms? I mean it isn't likely she thought she had cancer with so clean a past. I will pray for her. My prayers have changed at this point. I now pray to my Heavenly Father the god of Abaraham ..is how I address him. Of course I close in Jesus name. I'm still at such a recent phase of all this. I mean it is hard to know how to worship. Before our goal is preaching the good news door to door. I want to be very careful to not get clouded anymore than I have been.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome back, amommy.

The only thing I took that was good was my morals. Which I now want to give to my kids but am scared I won't be able to accomplish this without the scare I was given to ingrain it into me. That is probably what scares me most .

Do you see how many times you used the word "scare" in those few short sentences?

Romans 8:15 NIV For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship.And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

and

Matthew 7:9 NIV "Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

You can lots of parenting advice with Christian morals from "Focus on the Family". And I promise it will be with a lot more confidence and a lot less fear!

http://www.family.org/

• amommy
    amommy

jgnat,

Thanks for your comment ! What an eye opener of simplicity.Can't believe I repeated "scare" that many times. You are right I am making too much of that . I just want moral children who one day have a mate who provides them with the needs they deserve. Because hopefully they will be worthy of that.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are welcome, amommy. My goal was to raise two strong, independent young people who were confident in their abilities, compassionate to others, and able to learn from their mistakes. I largely met my goal, and I am very proud of the progress both my children, now in their mid twenties.

My daughter is a firm and consistent parent, much as I was. Naomi, my granddaughter, is a delight, an obedient and sweet child. It is an odd reflection listening to my daughter tell my granddaughter, "Grandma is right. All you need to do is practice. Nobody knows how to be a ballet dancer right off. You keep practicing and you will be good at it one day." All of a sudden I am transported back to when my daughter was in grade three, and we memorized the times table together. Her teacher had warned me if my daughter did not learn that year, she would be held back. It was misery on both of us, but we did it. My daughter's confidence grew in leaps and bounds after that miserable year. It was as if, when she forced herself to learn something alien to her nature, that a world of opportunity opened up for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit