by AndersonsInfo 328 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey Jukie,

Wow. Spend some time with this.

S4

• Kudra
    Kudra

Does this mean I can sue them for their misrepresentation of evolution/biology that caused me to be behind in my knowledge of science when I entered college?
    I wish!!!
    Man, 3 years wasted on a "certificate" at a trade school before I finally got a clue...

Kudra

• Joker10
    Joker10

I do not think this news is big enough to get the interest of the public. I will tell you right now it will not affect my faith or that of my parents.

• jukief
    jukief

Hi S4. I sent the press release to my parents. I'm going to get a copy of the article for them to read. I just hope it'll sink into dad's head that he's been lied to for years. It's odd that he's so stubborn about this one thing. He realizes that the Society's misrepresented science and a lot of other subject areas, but for some reason the whole blood thing really made an impact on him. It just goes to show what an emotional issue it is.

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

The information race is on!!

I believe they will have to respond in some way to this. The potential for damage is waayy too great if this gets traction...it has the potential to spiral completely out of control if a lid is not found fast.

Axel

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Joker 10,

I do NOT think you know what you are talking about. The Big News isn't supposed to affect your faith directly, it is supposed to punish the Corporate entity which acts in the name of Jehovah—and which you heed as though it speak for Jehovah—for lying to people in ways that cause harm. Harm potentially being defined as (1) reduced education and earning potential (2) physical harm/risk (3) contributions/donations/estates won through fraud and whatever else might be established as potential grounds for suit through this opinion.

It is when your precious "spiritual bounty" is converted to an 8½" x 11" Xeroxed circular once a month, or an HTML email that is broadcast to the few thousand remaining faithful that I expect your faith to be affected. In 2034, on December 14, you try to remember I told you so.

And I will smile.

AuldSoul

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

This is amazing! The door has been opened for so many in so many ways! I'm thinking way beyond the blood issue alone - thanks Barbara, well worth the wait!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Joker10

If the blood teaching was really "of God" then why does it needs LIE'S to prop it up? How can you say this won't affect your faith? A faith based on lies is worthless.

Pope

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Barbara for this new exciting info!!!

How do we get a copy of the Baylor Essay? That is my first question before I can proceed.

Codeblue

• Odrade
    Odrade

Joker, it doesn't shake your faith in the Organization to see that they lied to you ONCE AGAIN? Well, that's okay honey. You can keep your head in the sand if it makes you feel better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit