What's cookin' at yall's house?

by Frannie Banannie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Right now it's home made potato soup and french bread.

Sounds scrumptious, DarthYhwh!

I've had a real bad day, and nothing sounds good. ; I'm sitting here typing and thinking, what in the world am I going to make? ; Hmmmmm.... ; We might just end up with fried egg sandwiches again... lol

Oh, no, Jeanniebeanz!! Yall just come on over here, we've got plenty left for yall!!! If not, maybe tomorrow evening. We'll have Napoleon's for dessert!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

lamb curry

• JAVA
    JAVA

We made a match of cookies that my spouse took to a holiday-cookie exchange. I can’t wait until she gets home with MORE cookies. :) Right now I’m sitting here with a laptop computer and a glass of red wine—life is good!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Penne w/vodka sauce and chicken cutlets.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    lamb curry

Sounds good, Stilla. How do yall make that?

We made a match of cookies that my spouse took to a holiday-cookie exchange. I can’t wait until she gets home with MORE cookies. :) Right now I’m sitting here with a laptop computer and a glass of red wine—life is good!

LOL, JAVA! Let us know what kind you get.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

mini meat loaf with mashed taters and green beans for the kids

T-bone steak for hubby and me

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Ribeye steaks on the BBQ.... baked potatoes..... caeser salad.... Mmmmmm... !

GGG

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I haven't made anything here in a couple of days now. I cooked a turkey the other day and that night I set my oven to the "self clean" mode, but something went terribly wrong and the house filled with awful black smoke. That continued for about an hour after I realized it and had already turned the oven off. We had to leave the house it was so bad and I have aired it out for days and had someone in to do the carpets but that smell is still there...Looking foreward to everything getting back to normal.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

OMG Mis! How terrible! You poor thing. How did your turkey go?

I haven't cooked anything all weekend. Tonight I might whip up a chicken enchilada pie though.

• caligirl
    caligirl

I made chocolate chip cookies today- that went with the Krispy Cream Donut I had for lunch, and the In-N-Out burger I got for the kids- not much culinary inspiration going on today. Last night was Raost Beef with potatoes, green beans & salad. Tonight is leftovers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit