What's cookin' at yall's house?

by Frannie Banannie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm feeling very ambitious and decided to make Napoleon pastries tomorrow nite. What's cookin' at your place?

Double Chocolate Napoleon Pastry

Vanilla Creme Napoleon Pastry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well yesterday I had red peppers, red onions and crab sauteed in a garlic butter sauce over pasta

I think it is left overs today

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Yum! Frannie I just have boring pork roast cooking!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Yesterday was Tonkatsu (japanese style pork cutlets) Flied Lice, and pickled cabbage and cucumber salad.

Tonight it's garlic shrimp fettucine alfredo with salad and bread.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well we went to my sisters tonight for a 'My Bday, my mom's Bday, my niece's Bday, my brother-in-laws Bday and Lucifer's/Desiree's Bday so we had supper there.

Last night though hubby made his famous 'Chuck Wagon Chili' and I made bread!

• luna2
    luna2

I've had the cold from hell for the past week so I haven't felt like cooking. I did make vegitable soup the other day, so that's what I've been eating. Nothing tastes like anything anyway, so I don't want to go to a lot of bother.

What everybody else has been cooking sounds wonderful, though.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Well yesterday I had red peppers, red onions and crab sauteed in a garlic butter sauce over pasta

I think it is left overs today

OMG, Lee, that sounds wonderful! Bet it's just as good, if not better, today!

I just have boring pork roast cooking!!

I LURV pork roast, Beachbender! Whatcha havin' with it?

Yesterday was Tonkatsu (japanese style pork cutlets) Flied Lice, and pickled cabbage and cucumber salad.

Tonight it's garlic shrimp fettucine alfredo with salad and bread.

Lawdhammercy, Brenda!! Sounds like you have an internat'l flair for cookin' there. LOL! I fixed chicken fettucine alfredo w/broccoli yesterday and it's spaghetti w/gr. beef & Italian sausage, w/salad and garlic cheesy bread tonite. That garlic shrimp fettucini sounds even better! YUMM!
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Last night though hubby made his famous 'Chuck Wagon Chili' and I made bread!

Yummy, Legolas! Was his chili HOT? Did you make homemade bread? ooooooooooooooo

I've had the cold from hell for the past week so I haven't felt like cooking. ; I did make vegitable soup the other day, so that's what I've been eating. ; Nothing tastes like anything anyway, so I don't want to go to a lot of bother.

I'm so sorry, Luna2. I'd rustle up a pot of homemade chicken soup for ya, if I was closer. ((((hugs)))))

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Right now it's home made potato soup and french bread.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I've had a real bad day, and nothing sounds good. I'm sitting here typing and thinking, what in the world am I going to make? Hmmmmm.... We might just end up with fried egg sandwiches again... lol

Poor family...

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit