THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Enigma One
  • Odrade
    Odrade

::::I think what we are seeing here is just an attention seeker (in my opinion Anderson is an attention seeker) with no real info just plain old bullshit.

And you base this opinion on.... ? What exactly? Go back to the Kingdom Hall. Oh wait! You haven't left it yet!

• hubert
    hubert

Do you people mind not posting for a while, like a couple of days?

This morning I was up to page 30, and had to go to work. Now, I have 12 pages of posts to read.

I'll never catch up !!!

Hubert

• myelaine
    myelaine

hubert,

don't be such a baby!

love michelle

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

(Randy of Freeminds is in the loop and on the team) Calling all cybergeeks: Can anyone design an OUTBOUND RSS news wire template for a blog ? There are thousands of ordinary sites blogs & forums that have their topics picked up by the google news crawler robot. Any way to get us on the google/msn/yahoo news wires. To smash the Watchtower we need our own news wire,we could have it hooked up to JWD for select topics (like Randy Freeminds does with his front page scroller) OR go solo with own blog and guest writers. This is the next BIG step and should be our 'manhattan project'

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I would love to be a guest writer. I haven't done any coding for RSS though, so I won't be much help there.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I think what we are seeing here is just an attention seeker (in my opinion Anderson is an attention seeker) with no real info just plain old bullshit.

Based on past histories and credibility-----which one would YOU believe---the WTS or Barbara Anderson?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

At last! A call to arms!! Ummm... make that brains not arms...

When do us earthlings get to help?? My printer is stuffed to capacity... I have spare ink cartridges standing by... The coffee pot is ready to brew on a moments notice for late night campaigning... I have my email addy's researched...

Let me at em!!!

Jean

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Ahhh Danny... You're always thinking !!! The Watchtower has to contend with what they created !

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

What I think is.........................

Sam the Man needs to grow up a little. He hasn't thought beyond the box much!

Barbara Anderson has more credibility than Sam could even think of and I'm apalled that he or anyone else without knowledge of who she is and what she has done would say something like this.

The old saying is.........................

IGNORANCE IS BLISS..........and it sure applies to some of the detractors that have posted in a negative way.

They haven't done their homework on the religion they grew up in, and can only act and respond in a childish way by making statements that say nothing.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit