THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Because, daniel, it's not up to her. Whoever is announcing this has their own schedule to keep."

OK, then we can just wait for their appropriate time and forget about this 20-questions fiasco. It was fun for a while, but it's time to just stop and wait with no more 'warm, luke-warm, no cold..." clue-giving.

• peggy
    peggy

Daniel, you and I are in the MINORITY!!!!

• Shawn
    Shawn

I didn't go through every post but it looks like the NEWS has not been releaved yet. Am I right? Is this supposed to be something that will awaken those under the gaze of the WTS?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I just can't see snarking at others who wish to enjoy the anticipation of the WTS finally getting a long and well-deserved chink in its so-far impenetrable armor by posting whatever they wish! Who here is taking on the role of thought police? And why?

I find it interesting to see all of the reactions to this impending news and I for one, feel that this IS a discussion board and posters should feel they have the right to "discuss" whatever they are feeling and thinking about all of this.

We may very well have THE monumental and groundbreaking information we have been waiting for, for as many years as we have been out of the WTS and have still been under their control and at their "mercy" as far as our JW families and friends are concerned. Why not enjoy the speculation, the anticipation and the comraderie we should be enjoying from this aspect---as victims of this evil and hateful cult?

Just my 2cents..........

Annie

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Why not enjoy the speculation, the anticipation...?"

You're absolutely correct. I'm going to log off and enjoy the speculation mildly, in the back of my head, as I go about my routine for the next few days, and not waste any more time trying to decipher the latest Anderson-clue.

Cheers.

• Bryan
    Bryan

If it bothers you... don't read the topic and don't post on it... That simple.

Bryan

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    If it bothers you... don't read the topic and don't post on it... That simple.

Right on , Bryan.------Sunspot too

If one is anticipating an event, much of the enjoyment is in talking about it ahead of time.

B

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Ok, now I've got it figured out.
    The "Big News" is a

BOOK to be published

Possible book title:
    The Lies of the Watchtower Governing Body
    Author: Non-JW Women
    Publishing date:Sometime mid-December 2005
    Publisher: Yet Unknown

But, the really BIG news is that y'all are going to have to BUY the book before y'all are going to get to USE any information contained within the book.

Now I'd like to know just how much THIS book is going to differ from all the other books that have been written before it.

There have been other books written by non-(never been) JW's.

Jerry Bergman has written several.

Robert M Bowman, Jr has written several.

And this one written by Steve Devore and Steve Lagoon:
    Blood, Medicine and the Jehovah's Witnesses - The Hidden History of the Watchtower's position on the Blood Issue

Just because it is written by a non-never-been-JW does NOT make it ok for the dubs to read! They will still say that it is "APOSTATE MATERIAL" and dismiss it all.

Sooo . . . .
    What makes the BIG News so different???

NewLight2

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

***You're absolutely correct.

Why, thank you!

***I'm going to log off and enjoy the speculation mildly, in the back of my head, as I go about my routine for the next few days, and not waste any more time trying to decipher the latest Anderson-clue.

Hope I have caught you before you logged off---but she DID THIS as a favor for us
    and if you can't appreciate the undercurrent of what is happening, and why she must take certain precautions......I feel sorry for you.

This news may not have had the impact that you would have "gotten" anyway......

G'nite to you.

Annie

• Neo
    Neo

Barbara posted the following on another thread in December 10th:

When the big news, the big expose' breaks, it will take on a life of its own throughout the world, slowly I'm sure to get to other countries, although we have arranged for translators who are busy doing their thing right now as I write this, but the news will travel and impact 6 million lives. Yes, we need a documentary.

When the big news breaks, I bet the producers of KNOCKING will cease and desist their WT apologist production. I think I should be the first to notify them of the NEWS that's bigger than the Dateline, BBC, CBC, etc. sexual child abuse WT cover-up expose'. ;-)

Barbara

She also started a thread a couple hours ago: Together, we will make a difference!

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit