Virgin post

by wombat 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wombat
    wombat

I've never posted anything on the net before. Just want to see if it works. I left the WTS in '73 - just couldn't wait those extra two years. I read this site most days and really enjoy it. It makes me laugh to see the WTS fumbling and stumbling. But my heart really goes out to the many who are hurting.

Many a time I wished to comment.....so if this works, now I can.

Before I go...do you recall a recent story about a brother who bought a jacket from a thrift store only to find that it was demon-possessed and it threw him off the porch?? Don't laugh.I bought a second-hand bottle of rum once and you wouldn't believe what the demons made me do.

• under74
    under74

Your posting works AND WELCOME!! Glad you finally posted.

I heard about the brother but I thought it was a wicked looking lamp. I thought only whiskey was demonized.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome, it works.

I've always wondered about the demon stories, never met the "first person" or even the "second person" who knew the first.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bought a second-hand bottle of rum once and you wouldn't believe what the demons made me do. WELCOME TO THE BOARD

A 2nd hand bottle of Bourbon I have at home has also caused the demons to enter me - isnt it amazing how many have similar experiences

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Those damn rum demons....can't trust em.

The Gin Genie is the worst for me personally.

LOL

• wombat
    wombat

Hey thanks all you lovely folk for responding. I just got myself a new big bunch of friends.

I'm gonna try not to be angry or bitter or talk just for the sake of talking. I haven't been to a KH for nearly 35 years and they are still trying to lay it on me. Actually it is flattering that I am so important to them.

They can remember every little thing about me from over 40 years ago - but they can't recall 1975. So funny really.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome!! Great to meet you, with your wit we'll enjoy reading your posts!

They can remember every little thing about me from over 40 years ago - but they can't recall 1975. So funny really.

Isn't that the truth?? HA

Sherry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

welcome wombat - watch our for the second hand wum!

• wombat
    wombat

Hey Crumpet.........

Your spelling suggests that you've made the same mistake.Burn in Hell, wicked child.

(And I just said that I wasn't going to talk for the sake of talking....Okay I had some demonised rum left over but it will be soon gone. Back to normal then.........Sorry).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit