under74

rum? not whiskey? weird.

What proof is this rum of yours wom?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard, wombat!

• wombat
    wombat

Hi Under 74.....You're the first response to my very first post on the internet. Gee....computers work!!

Mate, why do Yanks spell "whisky" with an "e".??

I can't quite focus on the label to ascertain the proof of this bottle of Bundaberg Rum.( I know it's not over-proof, else I wouldn't be able to correspond.) Bundaberg is a sugar town here in Queensland, Australia. It is the State's most popular drink. Unfortunately it tends to make some blokes quite aggressive. Unlike beer or whisky.

A mate from California left here last week with a bottle. I expect to hear of a marriage break-up soon.

Should I quote a biblical text or criticism of the WTS here so I can stay on-line?

• Golf
    Golf

Howdy wombat and welcome aboard. Why don't you tell us what does demons made you do, we could do with a laugh.

Golf

• under74
    under74

"Hi Under 74.....You're the first response to my very first post on the internet. Gee....computers work!!
    Mate, why do Yanks spell "whisky" with an "e".??"

I'm honored...I guess. We spell it with an "e" just cause wom. I'll have to look it up....I'm thinkin' it has something to do with the Revelutionary War...when we foresake everything British...including spelling.
    :)

• wombat
    wombat

Yeah Golf........I'll tell you as soon as my friends tell me the whole story.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi wombat, welcome to the forum!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    Don't laugh.I bought a second-hand bottle of rum once and you wouldn't believe what the demons made me do.

hehehehahaha even first-hand bottles can cause us to have demonic fun!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    But my heart really goes out to the many who are hurting.

Me too Wombat. There are a lot of genuine people still in there, trying hard to do what they think is right, and getting pushed around and bullied and generally taken advantage of.

Welcome to the forum. Please keep posting, you sound like you have a wicked sense of humour!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Welcome Wombat!

I love your sense of humour,and all those friendly jw's are just using you as a return visit and easy service time.Why don't you take advantage of it to ask them some real thought-provoking questions?

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit