Is Change Possible for Homosexuals?

by nicolaou 46 Replies latest social relationships

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Joel..my defining moment was in a football locker room looking at hairy , teen, male asses and KNOWING that nothing I owned needed to be placed into or around anything I could see it that room.....and hoping all the other fellas felt the same about me.

"diff'rent strokes"

~Hill

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Here in Hawaii there is a population of gay men among the polynesian culture and there has been for centuries. The men have soft voices and are definitely feminine. Some of the old style Hawaiian music is sung by these men with falseto voices and this is not something strange or foreign here--just accepted as it is. It is obviously genetic--they are born this way and anyone who has ever been close to someone who is gay knows that that is just the way they are wired--you can feel it. When I am around gay men I don't feel the same energy coming from them as with heterosexual men. I feel more like I am talking with someone of my own sex or of another sex neither male or female. I had a gay male friend in high school. All of his close friends were women and hanging out with him was like being with one of the girls. I always cringed at the JW homosexual unloving stance and don't know why I belonged to an organization that was so narrow minded about this subject. I notice the WT doesn't really mention the gay subject much in articles--especially headlines ones. I think they know that this would be an outright promotion of hatred, which could cause problems for them (possibly legal). It is another one of those unwritten rules/laws that its members are aware of. I feel sorry for gay ones who are born into the WT world.

cybs

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    my defining moment was in a football locker room looking at hairy , teen, male asses and KNOWING that nothing I owned needed to be placed into or around anything I could see it that room

See, my defining moment was seeing mens hairy asses and just hoping and praying that everything I had would soon be placed in, around, up down and any other which way in as close proximity to those asses as possible.

I really had no choice. I wanted to fancy girls because they were so much cleaner and prettier and nicer than boys. I tried real hard to develop a crush on a girl at school, but the only one I fancied looked just like a boy.

Im doomed to want cock all my life.

I dont think its fair to expect homosexuals to be able to control their sexuality in a way that we dont expect heterosexuals to.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is change possible for heterosexuals?

A serious question. If you're heterosexual, consider your reaction and ponder how it might similarly apply to someone of a different sexual bias.

And then I find myself having to ask Tij: Is change possible for metrosexuals?

LT, of the "asstutely avoiding the locker-room" class

• joelbear
    joelbear

um, the locker room thing um really got me um um goin'

yeah, it was definitely confirmed for me when i was 12 in PE class and one of the guys pointed out

quite succintly that he did not care for me staring at his woo woo with an open mouthed gaze.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Behavioral change is possible, but why would someone change their behavior to suit the mores of the majority? I mean, it isn't like homosexuality is equatible to hunting, killing and eating humans.

AuldSoul

• joelbear
    joelbear

what is interesting is that there is not just one "type" of homosexual.

people always act as if they are somehow a uniform group.

one distinction, just one of many is that there are homosexuals who are very feminine and there are homosexuals

that are very masculine and it doesn't always work out that the masculine ones are attracted to the feminine ones

quite the opposite. masc men are usually attracted to masc men and fem men are usually attracted to other fem men.

but that's not a rule.

there are an amazing amount of married men who have homosexual relationships outside their marriage. these men

will never be accounted for in a census or even most likely in any surveys. but at the online gay groups i inhabit i would

say married (to female) men make up 10 to 20% of the population of those groups.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    See, my defining moment was seeing mens hairy asses and just hoping and praying that everything I had would soon be placed in, around, up down and any other which way in as close proximity to those asses as possible.

So, Kaitiekitten...Were were you (or the other girls like you) while I was gettin <ahem> a really strong right hand?

I guess we just "know"... it's a shame gay men get such a bad rap. Oh.. the right hand work-outs didnt turn me gay either.... What else did the "Youth" book get wrong.

~Hill (digs chicks class)

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Here's something that has always made me wonder. From what I can gather, homosexuality has been around since we swung down from the trees and started walking upright, why in the world is it still an issue? I would think it would have been assimillated into our collective cultures long ago.

Any thoughts on this?

• Carmel
    Carmel

I have a question for Tetra and others that see evolution as the most likely explanation for life as we know it....How is homosexuality's continued existence explained? If it is genetically determined, how is the allel or group of allels selected for when the end result in such behavior does not result in succeeding generations? It would have to be a "linked" characteristic that was so strong that it was "carried" baggage, so to speak! Even at that, it would have to have a genotypic expression that is selected for by the bearing of offspring with that same genotype.

Suggests that maybe it is not genetic...or ??

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit